SASS Wire Forum

Newsom’s prediction

Utah Bob #35998

It will likely become endemic in the population like influenza viruses and countless others. Every medical authority I've heard, including the ones I personally know, say that the whole point is to 'flatten the curve' of community transmission. Can't eliminate it. I expect most have read or heard this.

Certainly doesn't mean half will become sick.

Not helpful Governor. Not helpful at all. Just adding to the panic

Trying to one up de Blasio.

His demand for the USNS Mercy is idiotic beyond belief.

The military has made it very clear that while they have the ability to deploy a field hospital anywhere in the world. HOWEVER, they are by design, configured to treat mass causalities and are poorly equipped to treat patients that need to be quarantined. 

Also many of the military's doctors and nurses are reservists. To staff the USNS Mercy means that they would have to recall reservists to active duty and out of civilian hospitals where they are currently needed. 

He’s up for recall...if there are enough signatures to get it on the ballot. The Leftists love him so he probably won’t be recalled. 

This state is even mor fu...messed up than it was when I left here last. This is the 4th time I have lived here. My pulse and BP were excellent a little over a year ago. Now? Not so much. 

I must be completely insane...

“SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGET) — Gov. Gavin Newsom has warned that roughly half the state’s population could become infected with the coronavirus during an eight-week period.   ..............Newsom wrote in a letter to President Donald Trump asking for resources.”

I imagine Trump saves letters like this one, in the WH basement for if the WH ever runs out of......toilet paper.

Cat Brules

Gruesom is everything the left accuses President Trump of being, times one thousand! He yearns, dreams, lusts, obsesses over, being able to declare martial law. He makes moonbeam look like a rational conservative.

4 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

I bet that idiot Newsome wishes he did something about the homeless population a year ago.

He plans on putting them up in hotels.  

That oughtta be innerestin'.   

1 minute ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

He plans on putting them up in hotels.  

That oughtta be innerestin'.   

Yep, and they will be scum ridden hovels in no time. 

Archived