SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

13 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Nope. I first saw him in the last few weeks on FB. His Dad is making a cat food called Nacho (the cat's name) now. Nacho's Dad is a famous chef, Bobby Flay. He even has a TV show on the Food Channel called, "Beat Bobby Flay" and very few do beat him.  He owns three successful high-end restaurants and a chain called Bobby's Burgers with 19 locations. 

Beautiful cat, regardless.  Yes he is a big boy.  Most Maine Coons I've seen are.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zoom cat.jpg

cat school.jpg

In 44 BC, the Curia of the Theatre of Pompey and square served as the stage for the assassination of none other than famed Roman ruler Julius Caesar. Today, however, the location is in ruins and the ruins themselves have been enclosed to serve as a no-kill cat shelter where many of Rome’s numerous cats are treated and released to live their lives sheltered in the ruins, fed and cared for by volunteers.

6 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Pin on Funny

Oh my! Too true! 

I've been having "falling spells." The worst one lately (July 2020) was when I walked in the living room and reached up to pet the cat on the "kitty tower" and fell. I finally got up and yelled for Hubby. He made me go to the ER because the knot on my head went from the size of a golf ball to the size of a baseball in less than five minutes.

fat cat 3.jpg

5 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

LOL! Just saw this as a photo of someone who said he was allergic to cats, didn't like them, and didn't want one.

12-7_img_600d86b92f5a4.jpg

Hairless cats don't have fur so there is no dander.  I guess he's got the best cat possible.  Looks like they're both happy........

cop cat.jpg

2 hours ago, Smoken D said:

cop cat.jpg

Maybe he wasn't arrested. Maybe he wrecked his bike, and is lying there dead, and the cops are all standing around waiting for the meat wagon. :P

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

Maybe he wasn't arrested. Maybe he wrecked his bike, and is lying there dead, and the cops are all standing around waiting for the meat wagon. :P

Cuffed?

bad plan.jpg

Archived