SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.png

image.png

Yeah that took me a minute Slim.

It's an alternate universe. Instead of the cat sitting on the humans chest saying meow meow, and when that didn't work turning around and wiping his butt on the human's nose, it's the human sitting on the cat's chest saying food food, and when that doesn't work turn around and wiping her butt on the cat's nose.

18 minutes ago, Alpo said:

It's an alternate universe. Instead of the cat sitting on the humans chest saying meow meow, and when that didn't work turning around and wiping his butt on the human's nose, it's the human sitting on the cat's chest saying food food, and when that doesn't work turn around and wiping her butt on the cat's nose.

Alpo,

Thank you for explaining that. Not being a cat person I never would have figured it out. :o

CJ

May be an image of cat and text that says 'well would you look at that. the paper towels are fighting again.'

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Thanks the explanation. We had two cats for many years and I’ve never experienced anything like that. 

4 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

44 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Thanks the explanation. We had two cats for many years and I’ve never experienced anything like that. 

My Dog loves to do that.

gang violence.jpg

May be a cartoon of cat and text

May be a cartoon of text

May be an image of cat and text that says 'TACO CAT BACKWARDS IS TACO CAT'

May be an image of cat and text that says 'I SPRINKLED CAVENNE PEPPER WHERE THE DOG DRAGS HIS BUTT ON THE CARPET. LOOK AT HIM GO!'

May be a cartoon of big cat

bed cat.jpg

May be an image of cat and text that says 'WHERE IS THAT DAMN HUMAN? MY BOWL IS EMPTY!'

May be an image of cat and text that says '97% OF SCIENTISTS ©O(CH) MILK AGREE WITH THOSE WHO FUND THEM'

25 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

He's finally done it. &*%* cat tore a hole in the leather sofa. I've always bought leather because none of my cats, until now, would mess with them.

Cat - New leather sofa? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM

Making it cat proof is like making it Marine proof. :lol:

May be an image of cat and text that says 'AND THEN THE CAT STOPPED TYPING MOMENTARILY OVERWHELMED THE GENIUS OF HER OPENING SENTENCE "CE78CTWK7V84;5 FB @FrancescoMarciulianoAuthor'

Archived