SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

B)...Allie Mo's House at Christmas? Part 2...:rolleyes:...:D..I Couldn't Resist...

Image may contain: christmas tree and indoorImage may contain: indoorNo photo description available.Image may contain: plant and indoor

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'WHEN YOU MEOW AT YOUR OWNER BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNGRY AND INSTEAD OF FEEDING YOU, He MEOWS BACKAT YOU WITH 13 GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES'Kingdom of Tigers Laughing, cat laughing sticker

No photo description available.

A couple of weeks my daughter and SIL had to put down their 17 YO cat, Chester. Chester was a one of a kind cat. My grandson found him one winter day behind the radiator of a car, cold and hungry. Needless to say he had the run of the house and his mate, Sammie

was the target of his pranks. 

Will the house was very empty without Chester, so the found a new friend for Sammie.  

MEET LEROY:Leroy.thumb.jpg.2090880210366467811a6cbe7be6e6ab.jpg

My daughter tells me he fell off of that ottoman three times the first night after he moved in. 

No photo description available.

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: cat and text

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'if cats worked in shops.. WELCOME TO HOME DEPOT GO FIND IT YOURSELF'

Image may contain: meme and text

image.png

image.png

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text that says 'People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.'

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'I DID THE MATH WE CAN'T AFFORD THE CAT'

Archived