SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

Video of a cat just before it was "Accidently" pushed into the toilet by it's owner.

download.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image may contain: text that says 'when you've already destroyed the Christmas tree and now it's time to take down Santa's village'

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Cats Recognize Their Own Names--Even If They Choose to Ignore Them - Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cats-recognize-their-own-names-even-if-they-choose-to-ignore-them/

“Cats are just as good as dogs at learning,” Bradshaw says. “They’re just not as keen to show their owners what they’ve learned.”

Lots of truth to that.  Thanks for sharing the article, Marshal. 

19 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Cats Recognize Their Own Names--Even If They Choose to Ignore Them - Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cats-recognize-their-own-names-even-if-they-choose-to-ignore-them/

My cat, Obie, always came when either Hubby or I called him. When he was about 12, he got diabetes and we had to give him two shots a day. He still came when called, even for shots. Of, course, there were treats involved. He lived four more years. His treats were fresh pieces of chicken or pork. Did I ever tell you about the time I had pneumonia and a ruptured ear drum? Hubby cooked Obie's treats and didn't even ask me if I wanted something. I still won't let him live that down.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:31 PM, Calamity Kris said:

They’re just not as keen to show their owners what they’ve learned.”

Smart move.  I'd been married to Petey for a lot of years before he learned I knew how to clean fish.  I've found that, once you demonstrate proficiency, the job is yours henceforth.  That is why cats are smarter than dogs.  Except border collies.

:lol:

wish i had a cat.jpg

On 12/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, MizPete said:

Smart move.  I'd been married to Petey for a lot of years before he learned I knew how to clean fish.  I've found that, once you demonstrate proficiency, the job is yours henceforth.  That is why cats are smarter than dogs.  Except border collies.

My daughter helps me sometimes.  The sink sprayer did not go willingly back into its hole. Ahh it needed a weight I had my daughter put it on the hose.  I told her, “ Now you can tell Bruce what you learned to do.”  She said “Oh no”.

B)...Allie Mo's House at Christmas?...:rolleyes:...:D

Image may contain: living room and indoor

OR

Image may contain: indoor

Archived