SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that

A, the bald eagle is the national bird, and

B, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shoot raptors anyhow, but

If that was my cat, I would be throwing that dead bird back in the bushes. The cat might be dead too but the bird definitely would be.

Hey Warden put yourself in solitary.  Talk about no situational awareness.  What's next a mountain lion dragging off a kid?

Just trying to be helpful.  

Bald eagles have been taken off the endangered list and now have a healthy population.  Even abundant in some areas.  People continue to fill the countryside.  Once their wild food source is reduced,  they have no problem taking a cat or small dog.  Golden eagles are much bigger and can take larger animals. 

https://www.wideopenpets.com/why-you-need-to-be-careful-with-indooroutdoor-cats-bald-eagle-flies-away-with-cat/

Well that’s all well and good but not even remotely close to the vein of this string. Most of the longer strings on this site have a definite theme or personality to them. This string was all about people who like cats. Just like the string “Let’s see some dogs” is for folks who like dogs. You need to start a post about human encroachment on the natural environment which is resulting in the slaughter of our pets by the predators who used to live there. I’m sure you’ll get tons of folks who want to see those videos. 

4 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Just trying to be helpful.  

Bald eagles have been taken off the endangered list and now have a healthy population.  Even abundant in some areas.  People continue to fill the countryside.  Once their wild food source is reduced,  they have no problem taking a cat or small dog.  Golden eagles are much bigger and can take larger animals. 

https://www.wideopenpets.com/why-you-need-to-be-careful-with-indooroutdoor-cats-bald-eagle-flies-away-with-cat/

You're not trying to be helpful at all. You just saw a thread where people were having fun and decided you would show your a..s/be a troll. 

A video like that doesn't belong anywhere on the Wire ... let alone in this thread.  

The former Premier of Alberta once said, when asked what to do about a protected predator answered:
SHOOT, SHOVEL and SHUT-UP!

14n-1oryqu_s.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'November 3rd is National Gun Cleaning Day!'

image.png

Image may contain: meme and text

Archived