SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've "liked" on FB the group, Animal Outreach of the Mother Lode. They do Pet Fairs at two Pet Smarts in this area. I got my Francie (free) from them.  They always give the kittens names. Today, I saw one I wish I'd thought of. Here she is with her new person.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says '1 Clawdia'

CHARLOTTE, NC—At the Republican National Convention this week, the nation's largest cat lobby endorsed Trump in hopes that the economy will be reopened and Americans will go back to work.

The cats condemned Biden's plan to keep everyone at home and endorsed Trump's plan to send Americans back to work.

"Biden wants to lock down the country," said one tabby cat, addressing the Republican Cat Caucus. "This would be disastrous for our plans to crush human -- err, our plans to lie around and do absolutely nothing all day."

Cats have suffered under Democrat governors' lockdowns, shut inside with their owners all day, rather than having the run of the place to do whatever mysterious things cats do while we're away. Many are suffering mental breakdowns as another day goes by with humans nearby constantly. Some have slipped into deep depression as owners pick them up and pet them and say, "Oh, you're so cute! Who's my little bumpkin boo?" when they just want to lie on the window sill and be left alone.

"These lockdowns must end," the cat concluded. "So we can do the same thing we do every day: try to take over -- err, try to just get some shut-eye."

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Tom, a guy I used to work with, drove a Cougar.

License plate was TOMS CAT.:P

That's pretty cool. My name is Tom as well. :D

I have several topics written.

I don't see how any writing that we could create in the remaining time we have can do anything but make our chapped spots ease a bit.

11 hours ago, Noz said:

I don't see how any writing that we could create in the remaining time we have can do anything but make our chapped spots ease a bit.

Please tell me you posted this on the wrong thread. I don't get it.

12 hours ago, Noz said:

11 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Please tell me you posted this on the wrong thread. I don't get it.

How cats minds work?:lol:

Archived