SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image may contain: cat, text that says 'ALIEN THE SHORT VERSION'

Image may contain: text that says 'Instructions unclear This was very confusing for kitty. Please print instructions in cat to avoid these kind of accidents.'

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Lady, don't you yell & point your finger at me. I'm not like that white cat. I will light you up.'

Untitled.jpg

Image may contain: text that says 'when you you praise the Sun:'

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'IN THIS SITUATION, A TRUE CAT PERSON... SMILES AND SITS ON THE FLOOR!'

Image may contain: cat, text that says 'No, I don't care for that kind of cat food either. But why don't you open another 3 or 4 cans? I'm sure someihing will appeal to me soon.'

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'I don't care how mucl that thing costs Just buy it! I want the box it comes in!'

Image may contain: cat and water, text that says 'don't have the heart to tell him that he is not a dog!'

Image may contain: meme and text

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'It doesn't tell time, but it's still the best watch I've ever had.'

Image may contain: cat, text that says 'It's dangerous to go alone. Take this with you.'

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'Never thought my spirit animal might be a cat'

Image may contain: text that says 'What is the biggest threat of 2020? A: Covid-19 Toilet paper shortage B: Murder hornets D: Stupid people'

Archived