SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's coming for you Alpo.

I'd sleep with one eye open for a while.

1zy-1ifrxi_s.jpg

We had some friends over for dinner one evening when one of our cats wandered in.  He had something in his mouth but we couldn't quite tell what it was.  We watched him for a minute when one of our friends began hysterically laughing.  It seems the cat had jumped up on the bathroom counter and grabbed a toothbrush out of the holder by the sink.  He obviously liked the way the bristles felt in his mouth because he was walking around purring while carrying it.  Uno exclaimed, "that's my toothbrush."  I wondered why I found    it     on       the         floor       yesterday............."  He became really quiet when he realized where it had been.........

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 6.34.39 PM.png

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'NO TALKING BEFORE I HAVE MY COFFEE ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM'Image may contain: text

Image may contain: meme, cat and text

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'Roswell? Yeah, I was there'

Image may contain: cat and text

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'In Ireland In Celtic folklore there is a magical set of cats or "fairy cats" they are called cait sidhe pronounced as "caught shee". They are thought as fairies, even witches, and as spirit creatures that merely take the form of a cat.'

My MIL used to have one like that.

She called her "Beauty"

My wife and I called her "The Blob"

When the MIL went into a Nursing Home with a No Pets rule, we took her and put her on a diet.

That wasn't easy on her or us.

The soulful looks of betrayal and "What Did I Do Wrong?" "Why Do You Hate Me?"

It extended her life by a few years, according to the vet.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'GO CHASE THE BEE THE DOG SAID ITS FUN He SAID ToXiCJ@Funny Funny Adult Humor LYING LITTLE BASTARD'

No photo description available.

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'THE DOG TOLD ME THE ELECTRIC SOCKET TASTED LIKE TUNA'

What you get when Allie Mo makes cookies for you  :rolleyes:

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'WHEN A DOG'S BEEN BAD WTUNTPCS.N WHEN A CAT'S BEEN BAD Postize'

Image may contain: cat and meme, possible text that says 'CRAP, THE OLD LADY FELL AND SHE CAN'T GET UP. WHO'S GONNA FEED ME NOW?'

Archived