SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

Image may contain: text

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'I'M AWAKE, SORT OF... ...GONNA NEED ANOTHER MUG OF COFFEE FOR THE OTHER EYE Laughing with a mouthful of Coffee'

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'If looks could kill... there would be a whole lot less squirrels in this world ...and dogs...and people... and other cats, and'

Image may contain: cat and text

Her old place.

Neighbours took up a petition and when that failed, a collection and bought her out.

Now they're over-run with mice and squirrels and want her back. 

Image may contain: possible text that says 'YOUR EXISTENCE IS BENEATH BUMBLEKITTEH'

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'BUMBLEKITTEH IS NOT AMUSED WITH YOUR SHENANIGANS'

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'Mission: Get out of bed Status: Close enough'

Untitled.jpg

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'You seem to be forgetting Who's the Boss here'

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'You said "no mice" Open the door!'

Image may contain: cat and text

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'WHY'S THE BATHROOM DOOR CLOSED? ARE YOU PETTING ANOTHER CAT IN THERE?'

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'Feeling cute. Might run around the house like a crack head at 3am. Idk'

Image may contain: people sitting and cat, possible text that says 'When your replacement head finally arrives in your mail. AU'

No photo description available.

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'Nope. It looks like bullshit from this angle too. imgflip.com'

No photo description available.

Untitled.jpg

Allie Mo's response...:P  :rolleyes:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I dusted once. It came back. I'm not falling for that again.'

4 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Untitled.jpg

Allie Mo's response...:P  :rolleyes:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I dusted once. It came back. I'm not falling for that again.'

Just get a fluffy little dog the cat can chase under there to dust then all you have to do is wash the dog.https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.prestigeanimalhospital.com%2Fservices%2Fdogs%2Fbreeds%2Fshih-tzu&psig=AOvVaw38zcdp1pXWbg1zKWz0_f-0&ust=1588013184618000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMjzn6bghukCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT CRITICAL THOUGHT IS BETTER THAN BLIND ACCEPTANCE?'

Archived