SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

No photo description available.No photo description available.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No photo description available.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'THE DAY JERRY GOT TIRED OF TOM'S SHIT. makeameme.org'

week6.png

Image may contain: cat and meme, possible text that says 'I'M SORRY FOR THE THINGS MY FACE SAID WHILE YOU WERE TALKING.'

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'I went outside today and it was very peopley. I do not recommend it. Stay inside.'

Allie's Kitty Training Center Results Demonstrated:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'SIT LIE DOWN FETCH SHAKE ROLL OVER STAY'

Stray momma cat had her kittens the other night. She decided to have them in the litter box. Got them cleaned up and settled in a better spot.  I've already found momma cat and 1 baby a home once they're weaned. 3 to go if there's anyone near Ohio interested lol

20200410_165121.jpg

20200410_165125.jpg

20200409_193606.jpg

Image may contain: cat, meme and text

Litter kitties?  You're tryin to pawn off a litter of litter kitties? 

Whoa, is that why it's called a litter? 

I don't know what to think about that.  What will they do when I don't allow a litter box in my house?  Will I need to put one outside in the barn? 

Image may contain: cat and meme, possible text that says 'What concert is $0.45? 50 Cent and Nickelback! Funny Fig Funny Figgy'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'When your Botox wore off during quarantine'

Image may contain: cat, possible text that says 'When you're almost asleep but you hear that you got a text and you have to roll over and see who in the world would be contacting you at the ridiculous hour of 9PM'

14 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Charlie, how did you get a photo of my cat, Ziggy?

You left your computer on and you cat wanted to Skype....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Not even sure what day it is anymore... feels like it must be at least April 94th. EXTRA TOASTINESS CHEEZ-IT crackers baked extra toasty 100% REAL'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'What part of "STAY AT HOME" did you not understand?'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I'm new to this drinking at home thing.... When do I cut myself off? My Twisted Memes LICE'

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I'm gonna go for a run I'm gonna go for a run I'm gonna go for a run *Runs for 2 minutes*'

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, possible text that says 'And what new new skills did you acquire during self-quarantine? -qu'

13 hours ago, Alpo said:

Charlie I think you put that in the wrong thread. It does not appear to be cat-related.

Yeppers....Well lets pretend that the cup of tea is for the cat.....:P

Archived