SASS Wire Forum

Pandemic, Day 16

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.

If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity.. I told myself I would not get emotional today. But damn it, I'm here, and sometimes it's just good to cry.

*Copy and pasted from another fellow survivor *

Shelter in place doesn't apply to the factory here.  I'm in the cube farm along with my other cube mates carrying on.  The parking lot is rather empty, though.  I'm able to find great parking spots with little or no trouble. 

Sorry to hear of your plight.  Hopefully, this too will pass and you can begin to carry-on as normal again.

2 hours ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

I am now worried about my coffee supply. How can I panic properly unless I'm over caffeinated?

Not me. I just ordered 3 bags from Black Rifle. Should be here Friday. 

We all seem to be experiencing the same fate here;

however, we now know where you are and currently heading your way. :P

TheWalkingDeadZombies.jpg

19 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

We all seem to be experiencing the same fate here;

however, we now know where you are and currently heading your way. :P

TheWalkingDeadZombies.jpg

There are no zombies.

The vampires ate them all........... and Big foot got the vampires,

I am mostly concerned about our idiot governor talking about Martial Law and closing all businesses before I get my last 3 guns out of CA waiting periods.

Our markets are bare of meat, dairy, eggs, butter, pasta and paper products.
However, we are fully stocked with snacks, booze and condoms.

Wrongway practices Safe Refueling, complete with mask and latex gloves... a lot of people touch those gas nozzles.
I didn't notice the One Finger Salute when I took the photo...

2020.03.17-Hoarding-02.360.sfw.jpg

Archived