SASS Wire Forum

smaller posse

Major Crimes

one shooting, one loading, a TO, one on the ULT (sorry PWB but no one on the LT:P), a picker upper, three scorers and two off in dreamland talking about how good things used to be and when are the younguns going to wise up to themselves:D

The beauty of this system is we all get a chance to be one of the Two Dreamers twice a stage:rolleyes:

Although not quite as unpopular as Coronavirus itself you could always make it a lost brass match and do away with the picker...

14 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Although not quite as unpopular as Coronavirus itself you could always make it a lost brass match and do away with the picker...

Then PWB could have his LT checker:P

Presidential subliminal message that baseball is still America’s game. It takes 9 per team and everyone can maintain that newly important 6 feet of space...that’s 2 meters for you metric systems blokes. ;) 

For ten shooters we place two loading tables together and all ten load. We have a TO, brass rat, a shooter and everyone else basically spots. When each shooter is finished the stage he returns to this doubled loading tables and places his guns in the same spot and doesn't unload. He then helps with the posse duties. When the last shooter finishes the stage all shooters return to the table, unload their guns and reload. We then posse up, read the next stage and start the process again. It might not be SASS as we know it but it works like a charm.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Presidential subliminal message that baseball is still America’s game. It takes 9 per team and everyone can maintain that newly important 6 feet of space...that’s 2 meters for you metric systems blokes. ;) 

With 6’ of space, you can’t run over the catcher and how can you have a brawl when the pitcher hits somebody and the dugout isn’t big enough.

5 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

We are just seeing TV footage here of POTUS talking about no bigger groups of people than 10.

Is this mandatory or just a recommendation?

Who isnt going to follow a recommendation from POTUS?

FBI, State or local police are going to do head counts at SASS matches?  

I think in the grand scheme of things that SASS Matches aren't on anyone's radar in regards to federal executive order enforcement....

Over 80% of those infected only end up with flu like symptoms and then recover.

As far as groups of 10, it is a guideline and not enforceable unless local jurisdictions pass ordinances.

Doesn’t matter to me either way. I’m out of the game for now.

2 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

As far as groups of 10, it is a guideline and not enforceable unless local jurisdictions pass ordinances.

Nice gasmask.

3 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Our youngest is a nurse in a heath care clinic in Minneapolis area.  He's come to the conclusion the COVAR-19 has been among us all winter.  He says people come in with flu symptom and they tested negative for the two known virus' so they sent them home. Probably nothing they could do past treat the symptoms unless it turned into pneumonia anyway.

As for crowd of 10.  3X that many wating for doors to open at ALDI this morning.   

Archived