SASS Wire Forum

Texas State Match - Comancheria Days - Rescheduled

Grouchy Spike

Tombstone Mary just alerted that Comancheria Days 2020, set for April 2nd-5th will be rescheduled sometime during late summer or early fall.   The rancher must approve the new dates, and when that is done Tombstone Mary or AD Texaz will post the rescheduled dates.

Just now, Rusty Cuffs said:

There goes $400 in room fees! I know it was a very hard decision. Not sure if I will be able to make the makeup match. 
Thanks for all the hard work y’all have put in. Rusty Cuffs

I was able to cancel my room for both matchs that have cancelled.

Always buy trip insurance it is really cheap in time like this.. 

Hard decision, but thanks for watching out for the competitors and your crew.  Had a VRBO and got a complete refund as long as a canceled by 18 Mar-just in the nick of time.

Things I have learned. Deal with the hotel/motel Direct. Don’t used a 3rd party booking company. If you do use a booking company it could take you a few hours to get the right Resolution! All is good ,room canceled at no charge. Now the next problem. I have all this ammo loaded and no place to go shoot!LOL!! When the Rangers reschedule the match I’ll be there with “Bells On”!! I hope all our Cowboy families stay healthy! AD you and the rest of the Rangers take care and see y’all down the trail.

Rusty Cuffs

Archived