SASS Wire Forum

Dang Hoarders

Was just at Sam's Club, what a f'n zoo. Just needed some milk, burger and Jack Links extra tender jerky. Milk and jerky, no problem. The meat department was empty except for some select chicken and the guy behind the counter was issuing burger by hand. It wasn't limited as far as I know but some guy wanted 15 packs of burger, that's about 75lbs of burger. Restaurants and bars are pretty much closed so that wasn't it. He was just a greedy hoarder. They told him he had to wait until others got what they needed. Still there when I departed which was a joy also. Imagine a 10 lane highway funneled into one toll booth....that's right one checker at the door.

Okay, rant over.....is it beer time yet?

Hey it just business :huh:. but for you, I will offer a roll for just one Silver Dollar...

Parking lot is full at this small town WalMart and no TP to be found.  

First thing that comes to mind    WARNING DANGER     False Flag!!!  ahead

+ S&H additional still apply

Anybody remember the Swine Flu?   MM said we were all going to die then too

On March 16, 2020 at 12:56 PM, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

...so I am offering for trade a brick of Federal small pistol primers for a family-size package of toilet paper.  Charmin preferred, others considered.

:)

I've got a family-size package of Charmin that I'd be willing to trade...only been used once.

Just got back from picking up my prescriptions. While at the shopping center the guy parked next to me bought fifteen 30 packs of Bud Light!  I said "stocking up?" He said "can't take the chance, I'm not quarantining sober"! :FlagAm:

Bet if it was Millers, he'd be getting TP by the case as well!

Just passed local small town WalMart around 1:30.  Parking lot looked like a payday Friday for what?

I am told empty shelves.  Buddy is all pissed because the Vienna Sausages are all gone.  Hard times for sure and now NY wants President to declare martial law.   SF Bay is under a lock down. 

On 3/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Marshal Hangtree said:

Just remember to set the nozzle to "spray" or "mist", not "jet".  Just sayin'.

Sounds like you speak from experience?

I took the Nikon to Safeway last night... first time out shopping since the hoarding began.

Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Paper Products, Pasta... all stripped bare.
They are fully stocked though, with booze and condoms.

40 minutes ago, bgavin said:

I took the Nikon to Safeway last night... first time out shopping since the hoarding began.

Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Paper Products, Pasta... all stripped bare.
They are fully stocked though, with booze and condoms.

That is something they should be using or we’ll have an even worse millennial problem in 20 years.

Archived