SASS Wire Forum

I wish the Winter Range Survey.............................

Back 40 #23910 L

As posted before, if you have ever opted out of Survey Monkey you probably won't get the survey.

I didn't get it last year so I removed the Survey  Monkey block and got this years ' with no problems.

Yes it was an awesome match...and there was one question on the survey to express my thoughts on the WB match.

40 and Don, I wonder if you will receive a survey being you only shot the WB match?

Might want to check with Sunshine Kay on that.

Vic

Vic, I did receive a survey and replied.   I made it clear that my responses applied to the WB match ONLY.   And I did see the one question.   It would have  been nice to see shooters responses to the WB match.   To my knowledge, NO ONE cleaned the match and, to my knowledge, NO ONE complained about it.  

My survey, from Winter Range 2020, included 2-3 questions concerning the Wild Bunch match.  Asked for additional opinions on it as well.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, Oklahoma Dee said:

My survey, from Winter Range 2020, included 2-3 questions concerning the Wild Bunch match.  Asked for additional opinions on it as well.

+1

Winter Range survey questions aren't written until the match has concluded. That way we try to keep the questions related to things that might have been changed or things we are thinking of changing. It also lets us get shooter's feelings and input on some of the "chatter" that makes its way to us on things that might have been issues. We pride ourselves on being able to ask the questions that need to be answered, even if the answers are unfavorable.

We also have found that if we ask the same or similar questions every year, that people stop responding. Some years we ask more about side matches, wild bunch, or entertainment etc.

Your input is important to us. Each Board member reads every response every year. A large percentage of the changes that we make are the direct result of shooter input, mainly from our after-match surveys. We do, however, take the necessary time and research to make sure that our changes make Winter Range better, not just different.

The survey is still open, we're waiting to hear from you!

We have received an unprecedented 400+ survey responses from our Winter Range shooters, and we thank every one of you. It means so much to us that you take the time to share your comments and suggestions with us. We wish we could visit every match in the world to see how you like to shoot, but that unfortunately will never be. We count on your suggestions to help make Winter Range a match that you will love to shoot.

Now the real news: The survey will be ending Saturday, March 28th at 5:00pm Arizona time. Please, if you haven't responded yet, take the time to share both the "good" and the "what could be better" with us. Thanks again.

Archived