SASS Wire Forum

Marshal law and curfew

Chicago kidd

I was just at cabelas and there was a run on ammo. All 9 mm gone people buying shotgun shells by the case. How many think marshal law and a curfew will be imposed soon. And I’m sure they will blame everything on trump. 

Sounds like City residents need to gear up, to door-to-door collecting signatures tor an immediate recall on this Mayor.  Other more “serious” action may be required,  Serious resistance to ANY force on the part of the City against Citizens should send a strong message to militant City administrators.  The State should be very tough regarding rogue municipalities.

Cat Brules

I was just at cabelas and there was a run on ammo. All 9 mm gone people buying shotgun shells by the case. How many think marshal law and a curfew will be imposed soon. And I’m sure they will blame everything on trump. Could this be how they will finally remove trump. Does anyone else think our government created the virus just to blame trump. 

Here's my conspiracy theory: 

Its just another gimmick to making the public think there is a shortage of ammo when in

reality, its self created in order for the retailers to jack up the prices.

..........Widder

The people suggesting that evil, mean guy would impose martial law are likely the same ones who have tried to say he won’t leave office if he loses the election, needed to be investigated for what he DIDN’T do, and should have been impeached because of what they think he MIGHT do. 

There are other, REAL things to worry about. 

27 minutes ago, Chicago kidd said:

I was just at cabelas and there was a run on ammo. All 9 mm gone people buying shotgun shells by the case. How many think marshal law and a curfew will be imposed soon. And I’m sure they will blame everything on trump. Could this be how they will finally remove trump. Does anyone else think our government created the virus just to blame trump. 

NO!

I was at our local Sportsmans Warehouse last evening.There was no 9mm .45 acp ,.223/5.56 .22lr,300 BLK,most of the.38 Spec.was gone,and reloading components were getting pretty low.

This got my wife's attention,and she suggested that Ifill in some low spots in my supplies.

At least I found one bright spot in this mess.

1 hour ago, Chicago kidd said:

No! But I believe the disgusting media (Democrat’s) will continue to beat the President over the head with this and anything else real or created.    SCJ

I am 1900 miles from my ammo supply. I have 3 loaded magazines and 1 full box of 25. I am not concerned.

And as far as conspiracies go.... like suckers,  there’s one born every minute. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I am 1900 miles from my ammo supply. I have 3 loaded magazines and 1 full box of 25. I am not concerned.

And as far as conspiracies go.... like suckers,  there’s one born every minute. :rolleyes:

And if you’re like me that is about 10x more ammunition than you used in your entire police career

13 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

Funny you should mention that.............  One of your neighboring cities already is...............

Champaign

Funny that you posted this, If you read the article it say they're NOT banning gun and ammo sales!

Reminds me of "War of the Worlds".   A bacteria destroyed an invading species.

A virus, that most folks can't even comprehend what exactly that is, . . . allows it (and the media) to govern their lives.

if we as a species are so fragile, that a microscopic "RNA / DNA"  organism can undermine our society,  then we are doomed to failure.

There is definitely a reason to panic!  When I stockpiled guns, ammo, booze and toilet paper I completely forgot to stock up on bass lures.  I only have enough for a week or so.  This is serious folks.  Could anyone help out a brother Cowboy by shipping me a half dozen bags of Zoom watermelon colored worm lures?  My sanity may depend upon getting these lures. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

There is definitely a reason to panic!  When I stockpiled guns, ammo, booze and toilet paper I completely forgot to stock up on bass lures.  I only have enough for a week or so.  This is serious folks.  Could anyone help out a brother Cowboy by shipping me a half dozen bags of Zoom watermelon colored worm lures?  My sanity may depend upon getting these lures. 

I'll ship you some, just as soon as mine arrive. Look in the mail for it, it will be labeled "Spineless Democrats".

16 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

Funny you should mention that.............  One of your neighboring cities already is...............

Champaign

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Funny that you posted this, If you read the article it say they're NOT banning gun and ammo sales!

Rye, from my experience, Illinois has a history of saying one thing and doing another, or going back on their word.  They may say no bans now, that doesn't mean things won't change next week..............

1 hour ago, Calamity Kris said:

Rye, from my experience, Illinois has a history of saying one thing and doing another, or going back on their word.  They may say no bans now, that doesn't mean things won't change next week..............

I get it but you didn’t say what you thought you posted an article that said exactly opposite of what you said. Just sayin...... ;)

Posse commitatis of 1870s only can be by state troops (NG) I don't think we will see this at this level most likely at the local 
just my thoughts

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Mods. Please merge these threads. 

I asked the kids to merge the two threads that are pretty much the same. 

5 hours ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

Done.  Thanks for the "heads up".

Eli

Thank you. By the way, I meant that I asked the “Mods”, not the “kids” to merge the threads. Sorry...

:ph34r: Aahhh, Pat, they're kids at heart.....

BTW, a distraught woman was in to my store the other day looking for 12 ga. ammunition.  Said she'd been to the local super Walmart to get some for her nephew so they could go out clay shooting.  The procedure was she had to give them her driver's license, and when they ran it through their system the Cal DOJ said she had no 12 ga. registered to her, and therefor couldn't buy any ammunition for it.......

Sold out of N95 masks, MRE's, low on freeze dried food, both pouches and cans, and even sold out of gas masks......  Interesting times.

One of our local Sportsman Whses I stopped at on Sat had 20 percent off on most reloading supplies. Their federal primers were not on sale but were $23.99 for sp and about a dollar more for lp, I used a discount coupon and got $10 off in addition for a $50 purchase. They also were short on ammo and most everything else.

kR

65 deaths in a country of 330,000,000. 65.

In 2018 there were 36,000 deaths from traffic accidents.
1600 deaths from flu in 2919-20. Where was the panic then?

I am losing faith in humanity ......again.

7 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

65 deaths in a country of 330,000,000. 65.

In 2018 there were 36,000 deaths from traffic accidents.
16, 000 deaths from flu in 2919-20. Where was the panic then?

I am losing faith in humanity ......again.

Well , they ain't getting any smarter. Kinda looks and feels like reverse evolution.:lol:

Darwin would be scratching his head.:P

Rex :D

:ph34r: The Lamestream media keeps whipping the coronavirus horse all they can.  Some wild-eyed customers come in and start whining about what's happening and I tell them to just quit watching TV, they'll recover quickly!

UB hits it squarely in above post.

14 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

BTW, a distraught woman was in to my store the other day looking for 12 ga. ammunition.  Said she'd been to the local super Walmart to get some for her nephew so they could go out clay shooting.  The procedure was she had to give them her driver's license, and when they ran it through their system the Cal DOJ said she had no 12 ga. registered to her, and therefor couldn't buy any ammunition for it.......

What the ****?!? Are all guns registered in CA now? :huh:

42 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

What the ****?!? Are all guns registered in CA now? :huh:

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/california/

Archived