SASS Wire Forum

The Hypnotized Sheep Movement Marches On

Fence Cutter

Out covering some country today I found a couple places that as of now do not allow you to bring your refillable coffee cup into the store.....

I would never let a cashier drink out of my cup anyway so what are they worried about?

Look into my eyes you are getting sheepy, very sheepy.......

It’ll get worse before it gets better.

1 hour ago, Fence Cutter said:

Out covering some country today I found a couple places that as of now do not allow you to bring your refillable coffee cup into the store.....

I would never let a cashier drink out of my cup anyway so what are they worried about?

Look into my eyes you are getting sheepy, very sheepy.......

Invite them to bring their damned coffee pot out to your vehicle.  They don't get to have it their way or refuse to do it mine and ever get my business again.

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Invite them to bring their damned coffee pot out to your vehicle.  They don't get to have it their way or refuse to do it mine and ever get my business again.

That's how I felt about it. There once was a time when a complaining customer would have mattered to the merchant. Not anymore. Especially when you're the odd one out of the next 1000 customers who see things their way.....

I guess I'm an exception and they'd love me! I get a cup of coffee in their cup and if I have a travel cup with me I pour it in there and throw their cup away. Wasteful I know but I really don't give a hoot!:P

SORRY, the picture-insert process duplicated the pictures and I’m unable to delete them.  Oh well,.......CB

Seriously now......

- Can we be serious for a moment? 

image.jpeg.d53fb1a80ea48a1e1bae530f095dfc16.jpeg    image.jpeg.be1c57d4642cc7b3b9d79515f5e803e9.jpeg
image.jpeg.c02b0d26b3b3e23018930dd5308d5ba4.jpeg    

Yeah?  Like, THIS serious?

- Gee, Cat!  More serious than THAT, even!  C’mon!     
Well, the DOG looks pretty serious.  

- Okay, but BESIDES the dog!  
You mean like, “Bomb Iran!” Serious?”
- Yeah, serious like that!

There now THAT oughtta do it!

image.jpeg.29bc10e933db91cad9aa953630093198.jpeg

OKAY!!  LETS GET SERIOUS NOW!  okay?!!

So, why do you insist upon patronizing businesses who:

- do not know who you are,

- do not want to know who you are,

-  do not respond to your friendly, earnest greeting,

- eyeballs you as if you’re a thief and then, you timidly don’t call them out for it,

- does not treat you with trust, courtesy, and respect,

- tries to keep your penny(s) or nickel change when you pay for something,

- asks you why you left your car running.

I don’t do business with those types; there area few around here.

If YOU decide to deal with these jerks anyway, my advice is:

- pay zero attention to the twits, 

- tell them to just STFU if they give you any grief, 

- pay for your purchase, get the correct change, and leave.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

So, why do you insist upon patronizing businesses who:

- can't count your change out.

- never say thank you.

And worse of all,

- asks if I want a bag.....when I have 9  f#¤~'en  items.

What will be the world's reaction when the government decides to tell them that the trendy reusable fabric grocery bag that they been packing around and feeling all earthy about is actually a petri dish with handles.

Simple fix for that.  Stop patronizing the “work” cafeteria.....bring your own or do without.

CB

47 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Cafeteria at work instituted a similar policy Thursday. Cannot bring my cup in and fill it with water and ice. No refills. You have to use a new cup.

Simple fix for that.  Stop patronizing the “work” cafeteria.....bring your own or do without.

CB

15 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

It’ll get worse before it gets better.

I'm afraid you're right UB. Once the panic starts it is immediately self-replicating, and the constant flame fanning by the lamestream media isn't helping a damn bit.

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I guess I'm an exception and they'd love me! I get a cup of coffee in their cup and if I have a travel cup with me I pour it in there and throw their cup away. Wasteful I know but I really don't give a hoot!:P

I do the same. Because I don’t want Them touching My cup. ;)

34 minutes ago, Clay Mosby said:

I'm afraid you're right UB. Once the panic starts it is immediately self-replicating, and the constant flame fanning by the lamestream media isn't helping a damn bit.

Yup. The irresponsible, overboard, and incompetent reporting is just unbelievable. I saw a network anchor this morning who didn’t know the difference between a respirator and a ventilator. A doctor corrected him immediately.

Their constant “updates” are doing more harm than good.

Unfortunately, I’m not surprised at all. 

When toilet paper goes on sale people that bought tons of it at regular price or more are going to be pi%^ed off at themselves!!:lol:

20 hours ago, Fence Cutter said:

That's how I felt about it. There once was a time when a complaining customer would have mattered to the merchant. Not anymore. Especially when you're the odd one out of the next 1000 customers who see things their way.....

My daughter had a company that kept strange and wonderful statistics. They estimated, based on surveys and other first hand contact,  that for every person who politely complained to a business there were between 1,200 and 4,000 who never bothered.  They simply went somewhere else.

I was in my own business when they posted this and I told my people to get a name, phone number, and specifics and give them to me.  I answered (or had answered for me) every one.  In eleven years I lost a lot of customers but only two...as far as I now...because they didn't like my answers.

I also got a lot of "word of mouth" customers and helped a whole lot of my clients become wealthy.

Here’s a new one...

We were on our way to NV today from the Napa Valley. Got turned around in the mountains on US-50 because of a pretty good snowstorm (haven’t seen one of them in 4 years) and we were without chains. Luckily, we found an RV park in Plackerville, CA that had room for us to wait out the storm. When we arrived, there was a sign out front that read:

”Due to the recent global situation, we will not be conducting business in the office. Please call us by phone when you arrive, and we will take care of your registration/sign-in that way. We will bring all necessary materials out to your vehicle.

Enjoy your stay!”.

Unbeliveable.

Archived