SASS Wire Forum

Preppers

Subdeacon Joe

I had a guy at work one time tell me that, "When the race war happens, I'm coming to your house". He said this with a big smile on his face.

I told him that I would shoot him off the front porch, then drag his body out to the street for the ferrel dogs to eat.

For some strange reason he quit smiling.

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Image may contain: text

Awesome!!!

(I know that word annoys some folks but it works for me here.) :P

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I had a guy at work one time tell me that, "When the race war happens, I'm coming to your house". He said this with a big smile on his face.

I told him that I would shoot him off the front porch, then drag his body out to the street for the ferrel dogs to eat.

For some strange reason he quit smiling.

Alpo, a couple of days ago at work we were discussing this “toilet paper frenzy” and people being prepared. I explained that my wife and I try to keep a month’s worth of food, water and supplies handy “just in case”.

This one stupid guy that I really cannot stand (I have to because I am his boss, unfortunately) says to me “Well, if anything goes down I know where I am coming.”

a I smiled and said “Well, if you show up at my house I will assume you’re there to take life essentials from my family...”

He interrupted me laughing and said “Yeah, wouldn’t you be surprised?”

I said “Probably not, but you would be.”

He said “Why’s that.”

I said “Tell you what, bring a stop watch.“

”Why would I need thst?”

”So you can time how long it takes to actually bleed out.”

That stupid smile vanished. 

Then I looked at one of the guys I am friendly with and said “Damn! I hope the water system is working if I need to hose lots of blood off my walkway.”

The stupid guy just got up and left. 
My boss roiled his eyes and he later told me that it’s very apparent that I do not like James. I asked if there was a problem. He said “Nope, just don’t shoot him at work...though we do have pressure washers.” :lol:

Gunkid. Used to be on several of the survivalist boards. They would throw him out, and he would re-register under different username.

His preparations was an illegally converted AR-15, a 22 conversion kit, a silencer, and lots of ammunition. He would carry this in his tactical wheelbarrow. And whenever he needed anything - food, clothing, toilet paper, a woman - he was planning to just shoot whoever had it and take it from their dead body.

I remember one guy who said that his disaster preparations included getting a membership list from the local LDS Church. Since they are supposed to keep one-year supplies all the time, he would just go down the list. Cross-check the names against the phone book, go to their house, kill them and steal their supplies.

1 hour ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Way back on the wire when a discussion was going on about prepping one of the posters said, 'I'm not stock piling anything but ammo. My neighbors supplies are my stock pile'?

I made a big hit one time.

The hypothetical - the fecal matter has struck the rotary oscillator, and you're going to have to depend on what you have. A neighborhood committee forms, and the leader says that everyone should put what they have into one communal pot, and then it would be share and share alike.

The question - would you give them all of your supplies? Some of your supplies, and lie to them and say that was all? Refuse to admit you have any supplies?

I said that I would shoot him in the face while he was making his little speech, and then tell the shocked crowd that it was Communist rectums like that that had caused the problem in the first place.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Gunkid. Used to be on several of the survivalist boards. They would throw him out, and he would re-register under different username.

His preparations was an illegally converted AR-15, a 22 conversion kit, a silencer, and lots of ammunition. He would carry this in his tactical wheelbarrow. And whenever he needed anything - food, clothing, toilet paper, a woman - he was planning to just shoot whoever had it and take it from their dead body.

I remember one guy who said that his disaster preparations included getting a membership list from the local LDS Church. Since they are supposed to keep one-year supplies all the time, he would just go down the list. Cross-check the names against the phone book, go to their house, kill them and steal their supplies.

Bad choice.  Most of the Mormons I know (and being member I know a lot of them) have guns along with their other supplies and in places like northern Utah many still carry on a daily basis.  That includes a bunch of women and more than a few kids.

In a real pinch you might just be added to the meat list, too.

4 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Way back on the wire when a discussion was going on about prepping one of the posters said, 'I'm not stock piling anything but ammo. My neighbors supplies are my stock pile'?

Internet commando talk. 

Just went to the store to get a few items.  Here's the insanity, paper goods shelves were empty. But the rest of the shelves were fully stocked. You need food and liquids way before you need about wiping parts of your body. 1 gallon of water $3.79 more than a gallon of gas!

Ike

Archived