SASS Wire Forum

Breaking News!!!!

Sedalia Dave

I sure wish I was back home instead of in this danged city full of panic stricken fools. 

I just got back from Sam's Club. Went to get 2 gallons of milk, hamburger and chuck roast. Never even got out of the truck. Parking lot was completely full like it was Christmas, I can only imagine the zoo inside. The only time you see stupid stuff like this in Florida is before a hurricane and then it's not as bad as it is right now. Bob has it right, panic stricken fools.

I think that the rush to by toilet paper; hand soap/sanitizer; canned food ... etc etc etc ... probably has to do more with a presumed increase in household occupancy.

Assuming a "stay home" order will be inforce and the kids and others will be staying home when they would otherwise ... "normally" ...  be out in the world doing their thing.

Out in the world they would be having (some) meals and using the facilities that are available "out in the world"  ...

Now they will be home and using up the supplies there.

IMHO ... the "stay away from each other" orders are a means to let the thing play out w/o constantly re-introducing the virus to each other and keeping it going ... not how brave or better informed any particular individual happens to be ...

There has to be some pretty smart organizations/people involved in making these decisions. We apparently have decided to let them be our leaders ... (wisely or not) ... 

Getting with the program and seeing how it goes for a short while isn't that hard a thing to do. 

If it doesn't work ... there will be plenty of time to post about what fools there were and make fun of them. 

Archived