SASS Wire Forum

WTS Uberti, Pietta, Traditions

Prices do include shipping now.

a '49 pocket model .31 cal aka: baby dragoon ($250), a Howell .38 cal conversion for Pietta NIB($175).

If anyone may be interested I also have a Traditions Kentucky Flintlock w/ new extra frizzen its a kit rifle nicely done with browned brl and lite not gaudy carving in wood $425 

Some Pictures   More Pictures

I apologize  for no pictures but had to get the ad up connection is bad rite now upload soon.

Thanks for all the interest answered all pm's but Harley's its that little .31 pocket that everyone wants I think I need to edit it as it says on box its the pocket model aka: the baby dragoon I luv's this one almost as much as my Remmies.

Just now, Max Doolin, SASS #53631 said:

Did I miss a reply to you rafe? Let me find it a take care of it.

Guess my eyesite is faltering.

The Dragoon was manufactured in the mid 90's and was nib when I got it I have fired about 24 rounds thru it and have smoothed and lightened the action.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you cowboys are near Rapid City, SD. the next few weeks I will have a table at the Traders Market swap meet fri-sun 10am-5pm, 4pm sundays its at the Rushmore Mall.

I have brass, lead, molds, Lee 20lb casting pot, Mec 600jr 12ga press,

Hornady LnL press w/just about any shellplate you need and a reloading bench. CAS belts, holsters, shirts, a vest, roping cuffs, pocket watch(batt operated needs work), knifes. Plus any BP guns and rifles offered here.

Archived