SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Pair of Pietta/EMF .36 Captain Schaefer 4"

Tyrel Cody

For Sale Pair of Pietta/EMF .36 Captain Schaefer 4" $850 shipped to your door(where legal). SOLD

Top gun is stock, bottom gun has Treso nipples and a cap post, both shot less than 1 match and shoot great!

20200312_105105.jpg.77d938f94e988af7609fe19e0668b452.jpg20200312_105125.jpg.3c992810c313be1fa4834a5941149892.jpg

7 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

They are nice...Already have a pair...EMF is just down the street from me...10 to 15 minute drive....Not good for the budget....Too easy to buy....

Texas Lizard

1 pair isn't enough...

besides you'll be helping three people if you buy mine; you, me, and whomever gets the money when I buy some more guns ;)

These are fun guns to shoot Gunfighter!

And Tyrel is a straight-shooter, who is great to do business with!

--Dawg (What loves to shoot cap guns GF)

gunfighter.jpg

2 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

These are fun guns to shoot Gunfighter!

And Tyrel is a straight-shooter, who is great to do business with!

--Dawg (What loves to shoot cap guns GF)

gunfighter.jpg

Gunfighter....Have do it with Walkers????

Texas Lizard

Who has enough cap guns....And then some....

1 minute ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

Hey Tyrel. Can you load these on the gun with one of those slick shot bars? Or do you have to load off the gun with a tower of power? 

Not sure, I don't have one of those bars. Last time loaded them I tapped the loading lever with a little wood head hammer.

Maybe @Colorado Coffinmaker or @Texas Lizard knows?

I would love to buy these revolvers but it is going to take me two or three months to get the Gold, especially because part-time work here in Colorado is shut down because of the virus. Any chance you might hold onto those and re-post a bit later?

6 minutes ago, Russ The Red said:

I would love to buy these revolvers but it is going to take me two or three months to get the Gold, especially because part-time work here in Colorado is shut down because of the virus. Any chance you might hold onto those and re-post a bit later?

If they don't sell in the next week or so I'll certainly quit bumping the ad to the top, and might re post after all the insanity stops. 

4 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

If you've been thinking about these beauties don't hesitate.  Tyrel is a straight shooter, and a good Pard to deal with.

And half of what he has been selling in my toy box....Had to see stop looking at his ades....

Texas Lizard

Sin Nombre, I wouldn't suggest using the loading lever.  Way too short.  I would heartily recommend loading "Off the Gun" with a cylinder loading stand.  When the guns are set up right, it's easy peasy.  Shameless Plug for the Tower of Power.  Cadillac of Cylinder Loaders.

Archived