SASS Wire Forum

Biden’s Second Amendment Outburst Was a Warning Sign

Charlie T Waite

joe-biden-new-hampshire.jpg?fit=789%2C46

Truly it is important to note that the Democrats are campaigning on confiscation of almost any semi-auto (for now). If they do manage to get elected, they will be well positioned to say they were elected to confiscate firearms. Of that fact there seems to be no doubt.

I believe watching Biden may not be the best use of our time in protecting 2A issues. I believe we should be really watching who gets tapped to be the VP and that person's closest associates (VP for the VP).

Biden may drop out of the race, possibly after the convention. The idea being that Trump and Republicans will have all their advertising and plans based on a Biden candidate.

This happened once before at a state level several years ago; a senate race if memory serves. The Republican had pretty much destroyed a damaged Democrat candidate after the cutoff date for new candidates. The Democrat found a reason to withdraw and the state Democrat party put another person in his place. The Republican filed a complaint in court, but the court sided with the Democrats saying that there needed to have a fair contest. The Republican ultimately lost.

"You're full of shit"
"You're not allowed to own any weapons."
"You need a hundred rounds? You need a hundred rounds?"
"It's a viral video like the other ones they are putting out, simply a lie."
"We'll take your AR-14s away."
"Don't try me pal.  Do you want to go outside?"
"Come here brave man, don't be such a horse's ass."
"Here's the deal.  Are you able to own a machine gun? So are AR15s illegal."
--Joe Biden, 2010.03.10, Detroit auto plant
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/joe-biden-factory-worker-full-of-shit/

"150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability."
--Joe Biden, 2020.02.25, Democrat Debates

“I believe in the Second Amendment, but nobody says you can have a round…a…a magazine with a hundred clips in it.”
--Joe Biden, 2019.11.08, Concord, NH

"The idea that we don’t have elimination of assault type weapons, magazines that can hold multiple bullets in them, it's absolutely mindless"
--Joe Biden, 2019.09.02, Cedar Rapids, IA

"I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts"
--Joe Biden, 2019.08.24, Dartmouth College

"Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president."
--Joe, Biden, 2019.08.10, The Parkland shooting was a year after Biden left office.

“No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger."
--Joe Biden, 2019.06.27, Democrat Debates

"...if you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
--Joe Biden, 2013.02.xx, Field & Stream interview

"Jill, if there’s ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double-barrelled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."
--Joe Biden, 2013.02.20, Parents Magazine forum

I figure the DNC will let Biden play the fool right up to the convention... then pull him out on a mental, and introduce their "savior" ticket... Hillary and Michelle Obama.

Archived