SASS Wire Forum

California Clubs!!!!

Aspen Filly 50535

Asking for a friend moving to LA....what clubs are close to LA????

The Cowboys at Norco, The Cajon Cowboys at Cajon, Burro Canyon, West End, Paramount, Escondido, Dulzura, RR Bar just to name a few.

hope the shootin is good and ammo is plentiful , not heard good things of either from there recently ...but sorry to hyjack without a response that was helpful , i did ask my BIL that recently moved back here from there and he was not in the least helpful , sorry, 

1 hour ago, watab kid said:

hope the shootin is good and ammo is plentiful , not heard good things of either from there recently ...but sorry to hyjack without a response that was helpful , i did ask my BIL that recently moved back here from there and he was not in the least helpful , sorry, 

You're misinformed! Plenty of clubs here (including a brand new Cajon Cowboys range) and reloading supplies are no problem! :D

Don"t fret,  SASS is alive and well in CA!

1 hour ago, Beartrap SASS#57175 said:

You're misinformed! Plenty of clubs here (including a brand new Cajon Cowboys range) and reloading supplies are no problem! :D

Don"t fret,  SASS is alive and well in CA!

This week...The winds around do change a lot...

Texas Lizard

What's going on with the lead ammo ban??? Did the bill pass? Is it still in talks?

33 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

What's going on with the lead ammo ban??? Did the bill pass? Is it still in talks?

Was just introduced 2/20 and still has a long way to go. Hopefully will get shot down along the way and even if it doesn't there's still hope that changes in the court makeup will negate it.

If all that fails there's frangible ammo.

We'll find a way!:D

Archived