SASS Wire Forum

WTT for pair of .357 Ruger Montados

Hanso Lowe

Want to trade for a pair of guns. One half full bottle of hard to find (rare?) hand sanitizer! Don’t drive all over town looking for some because it’s not out there. Nothing else can protect your family as well as hand sanitizer. Except ...maybe the guns that I want to trade for. 

But wait... there’s more. Act now and receive 20 squares of triple ply charmin bath tissue with every order. (For when the shtf)

E4A84525-69E7-47D5-8535-92AB6B1AF226.jpeg

Sorri, but your offer falls short of the current health situation.

Your Hand Sanitizer is only effective against 99.99% of germs and such.

The ChronoVirus is that .01% that is immune to hand sanitizer..... :o :D

P.S. - don't cha just hate a wise A$$ Gunfighter?

..........Widder

Think'in maybe this should be posted in the CLASSIFIEDS to get a better response to the offer! :D:P

What I got to offer is these Ruger clones. The function and fit is so close to Montado's that you have to read the barrel nomenclature to see that they are not the genuine article. Those are real faux ivory grips! I have some holsters that came with them that won't fit me, you can just see them on the sides of the picture (sorry, my photography skills are not the best). If your waist is from 20 to 28 inches they would probably work for you. I'll throw them in if you'll throw in them pretty shot glasses.

edited to add that I forgot they were once owned by some fellow named Gene Autry, but that should sand right off.

clone.jpg

2 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

What bbl length ya lookin fer?

:P

kR

I’d like 3 -1/2 but my wife said she would like it to be bigger. I’m not sure what she meant.

1 hour ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

What I got to offer is these Ruger clones. The function and fit is so close to Montado's that you have to read the barrel nomenclature to see that they are not the genuine article. Those are real faux ivory grips! I have some holsters that came with them that won't fit me, you can just see them on the sides of the picture (sorry, my photography skills are not the best). If your waist is from 20 to 28 inches they would probably work for you. I'll throw them in if you'll throw in them pretty shot glasses.

edited to add that I forgot they were once owned by some fellow named Gene Autry, but that should sand right off.

clone.jpg

Meh. Someone already offered John Wayne’s rig and I turned it down. Now if you had Han Solo’s blaster we can talk. 

3 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Would you throw in the toothbrush?

Sorry. That’s my favorite toothbrush. Had it since I was a kid. 

18 minutes ago, Hanso Lowe said:

Meh. Someone already offered John Wayne’s rig and I turned it down. Now if you had Han Solo’s blaster we can talk. 

I'm keeping the Blaster. It's the engraved one he was presented after the 54th movie. Now I do have pictures of C-3PO's mother, complete with documentation.

circuit.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Is the Charmin bath tissue new or used?

New. But if it was used would that be a dealbreaker?

5 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Sorry, I don't have any Montado's, but I've got a line on a fully semi-automatic AR-14 if that interests you?

With a 30 clip magazine?

28 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

I'm keeping the Blaster. It's the engraved one he was presented after the 54th movie. Now I do have pictures of C-3PO's mother, complete with documentation.

circuit.jpg

Is it the one of her with R2? That’s some nasty stuff right there. I’ll consider it. 

I don't have the Montado's, but I do have a black 1897 Full Auto shotgun. That's right, full auto....just pull the trigger once and watch the pellets fly. I've even painted to wood black to make even more evil that just plain evil. Due to the Pure Evilness of this shotgun, I must ask that a 1/2 jar of Clorox Wipes be included in this trade.

Disclaimer: Some manual assistance is needed to make shotgun operate as described.

3 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Depends on who used it. If it was straight from Elvis' hands at the moment he keeled over while sitting on the crapper it could be worth more.

Elvis is dead?

Archived