SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown 2020

C.N. Double

It's that time of year again, folks! The Bordertown application will be posted between 8am-12pm MST/PDT on March 15th over at www.bordertowncas.com.

Updates for this year:

1. Bordertown would not happen without the gracious help of volunteers. Please consider adding your name (or your friend's name!) under the volunteer section on the application. A hearty THANK YOU in advance!

2. We are offering a Frontiersman Gunfighter category this year! All Frontiersman rules apply except that you must use the Gunfighter shooting style. The regular Frontiersman category will still be offered.

3. Wild Bunch will be a six-stage, one-day match this year. It will be limited to 60 shooters, so get signed up early.

4. We have implemented a cancellation fee of $25/shooter and a cancellation deadline of September 30th this year (no refunds after Sep 30th). The category change deadline will still be September 30th.

See y'all soon in the Town Too Tough to Die...

Thanks, @Garrison Joe, SASS #60708!

@LostVaquero I'm going to try to squeeze a pocket pistol / Derringer event in with the speed events, but I have to make sure we have a BAMM again this year too.

Stay tuned as we work out the logistics.

*cough, cough* some dedicated volunteers could make it all happen (and more!). Anyone wishing to volunteer to help with anything can contact me directly or anyone on the board. You can also fill out the volunteer section on the application, and we'll get in touch with you.

Thanks again, Pards.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:27 PM, Texas Lizard said:

Well if I don't break another leg again....I will be there....

Texas Lizard

Be looking for yaj Lizard.

Jackrabbit Joe

37 minutes ago, LostVaquero said:

I will echo Jackrabbit on this.  Hope ya make it.

So far no weddings or babies on the way...And I hope no broken leg....Both already have rods and nails....Back to the gym to work out....And most important learn to load and use my cap guns better....I cannot let them beat me....Maybe I just need some a little heavier.. Like a Walker 47....Just a thought....

Texas Lizard

Thunderstick is going to have a lot of foot traffic the next couple of days.   Including me in the morning.

BS

15 minutes ago, Castalia,SASS#18915 said:

I thought the mayor said no more groups of 50 or more at any location. 

That's 50 or more Democrats in one location.  :)

4 hours ago, Go West said:

Check's in the mail!

How about the application?

8 hours ago, Castalia,SASS#18915 said:

I thought the mayor said no more groups of 50 or more at any location. 

Better hope and pray we whip this outbreak before October! 

Good luck, GJ

45 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Mine was delivered at 10:06 am this morning. 

First time I was ever quicker than Hells Coming.  :o

Post Office says mine hit the door at 10:02 AM. 

Archived