SASS Wire Forum

Thank you, Moderators.

1 minute ago, Tequila Shooter said:

OLG, you should be careful, didn't you just get out of FB jail?

The Mods here do a great job.

The Nazi censors on FB are a bunch of cowards that hide behind their keyboards :excl:

I have not yet been in FB jail. Have been threatened with such. When I challenged them the last time, they never replied.

I have more respect for used toilet paper.......

OLG 

7 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

The Mods here do a great job.

The Nazi censors on FB are a bunch of cowards that hide behind their keyboards :excl:

I have not yet been in FB jail. Have been threatened with such. When I challenged them the last time, they never replied.

I have more respect for used toilet paper.......

OLG 

I agree I stopped FB about a year ago.  Too much drama, too politically correct, I don't miss it at all!  

I have never had a FB page.  I consider my private life to be precisely that...private. If I want to share part of it with someone, I do so face-to-face or by email with images attached.  I still use my  phone to call people and talk.  I even write letters under certain circumstances.  But I simply have no desire to spew my life across a public site, as if the world should care about my details.

I did have a FB page for one of my dogs; it was a dodge, to allow me to view FB pages without having to expose myself to others.  It attracted dozens of young ladies who swooned over my pooch.  I took it down; I felt a bit like a perv. <_<

I do not miss it.

LL

25 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I have never had a FB page.  I consider my private life to be precisely that...private. If I want to share part of it with someone, I do so face-to-face or by email with images attached.  I still use my  phone to call people and talk.  I even write letters under certain circumstances.  But I simply have no desire to spew my life across a public site, as if the world should care about my details.

I did have a FB page for one of my dogs; it was a dodge, to allow me to view FB pages without having to expose myself to others.  It attracted dozens of young ladies who swooned over my pooch.  I took it down; I felt a bit like a perv. <_<

I do not miss it.

LL

That's no way to treat a Dog. ^_^

OLG 

Archived