SASS Wire Forum

RIP Max von Sydow

Sedalia Dave

57 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Like with Alec Guinness, young people only know him as that old guy from Star Wars. :rolleyes:

Why should young people know who he was? Do you know who Noah Schnap or Millie Bobbie Brown is?

I long for the glamorous actresses from before my time.  I only know them from the old movies from before my time.  

Today’s actresses are usually only know for the trouble they get into.....like Lindsay Lohan, who I think is a good actress. Her early troubles as a teenager, negatively impacted her career.

Max go Sydow.....a great actor.  If he’s in a film, you know it will be pretty good, anyway.

Cat Brules

There are still lots of good actors out there, but the best always get their start as stage actors. Unfortunately too many actors/actresses nowadays are picked up by a talent agent for their striking good looks, THEN they're given acting lessons so at least they wont embarrass themselves.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Why should young people know who he was? Do you know who Noah Schnap or Millie Bobbie Brown is?

Noah Schnap.....The guy who invented Schnapps and built an ark to protect it from getting lost at sea. 

Millie Bobbie Brown. The first (and only) millennial ever to be struck across the ass with a belt.

Did I win?

Archived