SASS Wire Forum

SPF, Pair of “old model” stainless Vaqueros, .357/.38, 5 1/2 inch barrels

For Sale, Pair of “old model” stainless Vaqueros. These have 5 1/2 inch barrels, .357/.38 caliber. Non-sequential serial numbers. These have a bright shiny finish with a few marks from handling. These are used, but they haven’t been shot that much as the primary user switched to duelist and got new guns not long after acquiring these! These have a lighter mainspring than stock, but still pop CCI’s with no issue. I can include a pair of stock mainsprings if desired.

$1200.00 for the pair plus $50.00 to help with shipping costs from my FFL to yours. Sorry, my dealer will not ship to California or any other state that requires certification etc. Alaska or Hawaii may also be more for shipping so work with me if you live in one of those amazing places. If you are in lower Michigan we can do a face-to-face and save the extra costs.

I will also be selling the right hand holster rig for this pair. The belt is for a 36-38 inch waist. One cross draw and one strong side. The holsters and the belt are lined. The holsters are rigid. The rig is in used shape with a variety of scuffs and scrapes. I will make a separate post to sell this rig. ($150.00)

3AFAF806-AA09-47AE-9EA2-C1F5342D7635.jpeg

A9333E25-C5F0-4D50-B0FF-CEBC54994078.jpeg

18C8ABD2-4D58-4638-B09C-82747B069E53.jpeg

Archived