SASS Wire Forum

If you was an actor

Alpo

13 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

There’s that. Not to mention the fact that most Hollywood actors tend to be a bit taller in stature. 

I'm just 5' 6". A lot of A-list male actors are no taller than I am, or just a couple inches taller at most. It's amazing what movie magic can do.

Among my favorite actors of the past 30 to 40 years is Robert Duval. Look at his body of work and some of his characters are heroes, some are heels, some are despicable. Shows what a great actor can do with a role if you believe the character.

18 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I'm just 5' 6". A lot of A-list male actors are no taller than I am, or just a couple inches taller at most. It's amazing what movie magic can do.

Yeah. I think they are called women. Oh you said male actors? Well it's California so who knows anymore?

Hollywood tough guys Tom Cruise and Sylvester Stallone are both fairly short, 5' 7" and 5' 8" respectively. I've seen where Stallone actually has his height listed as 5' 10" on some websites but people say he's not. Both usually wear elevator shoes when out in public.

Archived