SASS Wire Forum

FS: Pair of Uberti El Patron Revolvers, 38/357

For sale is a pair of Uberti El Patron Revolvers in caliber 38/357.  I purchased these guns new and had action work performed by Cody Conagher.  They are very light on the trigger and the indexing is true and tight.  Have been used for a year and a half during monthly matches and about five regional matches per year.

Price:  $1,000.00, shipped to your FFL.

Thank you for your interest.

Ridgway Plinker

2.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Not sure I understand your question but will attempt to answer.  Uberti markets the El Patron in this manner:

"Lightning fast and reliable, shot after shot, you can depend on Uberti’s hand-tuned Cattleman model. In the world of single-action revolvers, it is truly the boss, or El Patrón, as the Vaqueros of the Old West would say.

Uberti’s factory custom-tuned models have…

• Color case-hardened or stainless steel frames
  • Numbered cylinders
  • Steel backstraps and trigger guards
  • Checkered walnut grips
  • Wide, easy-view front and rear sights

The gunsmiths at Uberti have fitted each El Patrón with high-grade, U.S.-manufactured Wolff® springs. And each revolver has been carefully tested and certified for fit and function. They are reliable, light, and fast, with a smooth-tuned action."

They sell them for $649.

These guns are, indeed, Uberti El Patrons as described above that have had further action work performed on them by Cody Conagher.

Hope that I've answered your question.  Thanks for you interest.

RP

29 minutes ago, jasper stone said:

These are not el patron competition pistols?

It's been a while but as I recall the

"Competition" model has a lowered hammer and the individual chambers are numbered for reference. Can't remember much else that's different between them beyond that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Yes, the guns are still available.  If you would like to talk directly, I just sent my e-mail address and phone number to you via a Personal Message.  

Thanks for following up!

RP

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this forum but am super interested in your pair of pistols. How do I proceed. I am a certified pistol instructor and teach for a living. Valid CCL etc etc.  I have a local FFL for them to land at

Noah Jarhead

So just a quick note of sincere thanks to Ridgeway for his time yesterday. I have literally now only been exploring Cowboy Shooting for two days. I have never even seen a match much less competed in one. He endured about a million questions from me that most would have simply shook their heads thinking to themselves what a FNG! It was like drinking from a fire hose listening to the depth of knowledge he had on the sport. At some point we even actually talked about his pistols he has for sale. While he did not discourage me from purchasing them he did encourage me to go to a local gun store and wrap my gorilla mitts around several different versions prior to purchasing, sage advice. If his integrity and honesty is a reflection of the folks in this sport, I am in. Gotta go, the gun shops are about to open, I need to sort out what I like for grips!

Thank you very much Noah Jarhead!

Note to everyone:  Noah is a very fine man with a lot of shooting and shooting instructor experience behind him.  We all need to work hard to nurture him into our sport.

RP

Archived