SASS Wire Forum

Off again

Utah Bob #35998

Flew From NC to Albuquerque yesterday. Got my car out of hock at the airport parking garage (180 bucks). Drove home and spent today getting bills and mail organized and the house squared away for our extended absence.
Tomorrow I’ll head back south for I-40 and proceed ever eastward to Shallot NC. One Thousand Nine Hunnert and Eight miles.

Should be there by Tuesday afternoon if the creeks don’t rise and twisters hold off. Looks like we’ll be there through May at least. Looking at a long fight, and hoping for a good outcome.

God bless you both, Bob, and keep you safe.  Thanks for taking the time to give us an update.  As every, prayers continue.

O Lord Jesus Christ our God, Who did patiently endure the scourging and wounding of Your most holy Body, that You might save the souls and bodies of Your people, look graciously, we beseech You, upon the suffering body of this Your servant and give her strength to endure patiently whatsoever You shall see fit to lay upon her. Bless the means employed for the working out of her cure, granting that she may so endure her sufferings in the flesh that the wounding of her body may be to avail for the correcting and salvation of her soul, for Yours it is to show mercy and to save, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up Glory, as to Your Eternal Father and Your All‑Holy, Good and Life‑creating Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Take care, UB. You’re a good man. My best to your wife.

Utah Bob, prayers up for you and your wife, be well and drive safe.

That’s a long time driving on the road alone, Bob.  
Please be careful.

Cat Brules

Prayers ongoing and coming your way.

Philippians 4: 4-7 (NIV)

Drive carefully, travel safely.

Prayers for a safe trip. Prayers that God will guide you, your wife, and the doctors on decisions about to come

10 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Prayers for a safe trip. Prayers that God will guide you, your wife, and the doctors on decisions about to come

He said it quite well!  Be careful, just because the little brown brothers couldn't get you the east coast drivers might.

HEY!!  U. B.!!  When you pass through Nashville, give us a call!!  Might set down and break bread if you got time!!  Phone number is in your PMs!!

May God bless the both of you. 

First stop. Super 8 motel in some town called Moriarty. Ever heard of it? ;)
Great barbecue joint here. 

Glad you stopped for the night.

I hope you have a good night’s sleep.

CB

Prayers still heading up for Carol and yourself Bob, travel safe.

Archived