SASS Wire Forum

$570,000,000 wasted

33 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

See my post 5 posts back

I did not see that sorry.

What’s funny is that Brian Williams made the same mistake on live TV and no one caught it!

Question:  Why does it take some states soooo long to count the ballots?

Answer:  They need to know which way the election is going so they know how more counterfeit ballots to print. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Back off on Clint a bit!  Clint isn't as young as he once was and he's bound to a bit of fuzzy thinking once in awhile.  :D

I will not back off on Clint, he’s still producing movies and he knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s been on the fence about guns  since the 70’s! He’s always supported a assault weapon ban and registration for law abiding gun owners. He then comes out and supports the most antigun person out there! Shame on him!!

11 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Clint only mentioned Bloomberg in passing. It wasn't a full-throated endorsement.

Yes it was!! He said the only person that can straighten out this country is Mike Bloomberg !!! That sounds full-throated to me and a slap in the face to us gun owners. Screw him!

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

331,002,651, well it was a minute ago.

331,002,651 / 500,000,000 = $1.51 per person.

12 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

He could have bought everybody in the county a Coke and a smile.  Instead, he got the nickname Mini Mike.  Oh well.

A small coke, but being a wheeler dealer he might have swung a package deal for 300 million cokes, the babies won’t be having any, could get a Costco dog and a Coke.

Archived