SASS Wire Forum

Cap Guns

Tequila Shooter

15 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Have you ever noticed there are hardly ever any cap guns for sale here?  I wonder why?  

‘Cause it’s the Saloon...?

:P

Toy guns have nearly disappeared from store shelves, an the few that are left are ugly bright yellow or orange things that barely even look like a gun. And as you noticed most aren't cap guns. They just make a clicking noise or shoot a plastic suction-tipped dart.

That having been said, while I lament the disappearance of cool toy guns like the ones I had as a kid I do wish all these realistic Airsoft guns were around when I was 12. I'd have mowed a million lawns just to have a Tokyo Marui M1911A1 or M1 Thompson.

If you're talking about cap and ball revolvers it's because before the rest of the wire wakes up to look at the classifieds Tyrel Cody as already scooped them up. lol. I'm not sure if I'm upset by that or thankful. The rare occasions I get up early enough to see one posted and give it consideration the thread usually ask if I want to see the new reply from him. In which case I move on to the next post because I know what it says :lol:

12 minutes ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

If you're talking about cap and ball revolvers it's because before the rest of the wire wakes up to look at the classifieds Tyrel Cody as already scooped them up. lol. I'm not sure if I'm upset by that or thankful. The rare occasions I get up early enough to see one posted and give it consideration the thread usually ask if I want to see the new reply from him. In which case I move on to the next post because I know what it says :lol:

Tyrel and Prairie Dawg are in cahoots to gather up all the cap guns. I hear they’re going to open up a store in Canada!!:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Tyrel and Prairie Dawg are in cahoots to gather up all the cap guns. I hear they’re going to open up a store in Canada!!:lol:

Nah, we're meeting Texas Lizard about halfway in Nebraska to open up shop :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

...or did you actually mean percussion revolvers??? :blink:

Yes, I guess I should've been more accurate, percussion revolvers.

32 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

If you mean plastic toys, I can't help you.

If you mean percussion revolvers, whatcha looking for?

TC - I'm looking for a pair of 1858 Remington, short barrel.

2 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Yes, I guess I should've been more accurate, percussion revolvers.

TC - I'm looking for a pair of 1858 Remington, short barrel.

Like new

$504 shipped to your door:

20200305_174117_compress33.thumb.jpg.a98ec3e1ffe6e5f4a40fe6fbf70424b7.jpg20200305_174129_compress5.thumb.jpg.bed0bea6f916086104606750dcd92fcd.jpg20200305_174145_compress74.thumb.jpg.b2ea7ec0c0dbd37bc1b246addcfcee7f.jpg

Heckuva good deal, Tyrel!  I’m so glad Remington grips don’t fit my hands!! ;)

Tequila Shooter, I think your bet has been called!!  :D

Archived