SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Lost & Found

Rattlesnake Slim

Winter Range attendees: Among the usual (and unusual) items in the WR Lost & Found collection is a man's ring. If you lost such an item, contact Sunshine Kay at register@winterrange.com to have it returned to you.

This ring was given to me by one of the tent company employees late Monday during tear down. It probably represented a couple of weeks wages to him. The Cowboy Way is alive and well, and can be found in some unlikely people and places.

1 hour ago, Rustler, SASS #33316 said:

I lost some rounds down range for a few misses, can I get them back??? ;)

Yeah, I imagine that if ya can get them back, then those misses will come off your total time!!  :blink:  :P

2 hours ago, Rustler, SASS #33316 said:

I lost some rounds down range for a few misses, can I get them back??? ;)

Yeah, but only if they're delivered back to you the same way you sent them downrange. 

(You're safe though.  You're too damn skinny to hit. :P )

"..This ring was given to me by one of the tent company employees late Monday during tear down. It probably represented a couple of weeks wages to him. The Cowboy Way is alive and well, and can be found in some unlikely people and places..."

i was not there , but i wish to offer a great big thank you to that gentleman , he is truly an example of the cowboy way - if it were mine i would send a thank you/reward to that fine person , if not claimed ..................

What other lost items were turned in at winter Range?

If you will list them under a separate Topic heading, perhaps you can get them back to the owners.

Cat Brules

Archived