SASS Wire Forum

1/2 Octagon 1/2 Round 357 Trade for a

Kid Drover

Youth Model 357.    I have a bad left shoulder.  I am looking to trade a 1/2 Octagon 1/2 Round Uberti 357 for a Youth Model Uberti 357..  
My 1/2 and 1/2 has been short stroked and slicked up by a smith in Tennessee.  Runs Great! - Just too heavy for me.  The Youth Model can be be stock with no work done.

I would say it is about 85%. A few cart and table dings.  However, I am NOT a professional appraiser.   I haven't taken pictures.  If you  are interested and have a youth model to trade, I will be happy to get any information you might need.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Knob Creek Drover

Sorry for the delay.  I had emergency grandchildren babysitting duties thrust on me last night.   Very fun!!! However I digress.

I am not sure how old the rifle is.  3 or 5 years at the most.  However, I know it has less than 5 matches under it's belt.  A fellow bought it new and had it short stroked and slicked up and shot one match with it.  He decided to stay with black gun and sat on it for a couple of years.  I bought it from him last fall.  

I measured the barrel and it measures 17 1/4.  I made the butt cover and wrapped the lever.

Thanks,

KCD

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

#3.jpg

#4.jpg

Archived