SASS Wire Forum

*sold*

Breech lock reloader with 9 bushings and #11 (45colt) shell holder. $40 1st pic

*Sold* 

Classic 4 hole turret press with #14 & #11 shell holders (454, 45c, 44/40, 38/40), 2 turrets. $80 2nd pic

*SOLD*

Pro 1000 with #1 shell plate (357/38 spl) #14 shell plate (45c, 454, 44/40, 38/40), both large & small primer slides, 2 turrets, and some miscellaneous parts. $80 3rd pic

Open to reasonable offers. Shipping will be a medium flat rate box and I'll split the cost of that with you. So $10 shipping on your end. Or I can bring them to the Tusco Longriders match this Saturday.

Thanks 

T.F. Jack

15 minutes ago, Wolfgang, SASS #53480 said:

you are showing 2 presses with 4 hole and with three hole plates for dies.  how much for the one with the three hole plates ?

Pics are in the same order as listed. There's 1 single stage $40, 1 4 hole turret press $80, and 1 3 hole progressive press $80. 

41 minutes ago, Mike85033 said:

So I've never even attended an event. I have no clue what I need to reload. If I buy this what else do I need

1st thing you'll need is a reloading manual and/or a mentor to teach you. There's 3 different presses posted. For a beginner I'd recommend either the single stage or turret press. But to get going with any of these you'd need dies, powder measure, and your bullet components. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfgang, SASS #53480 said:

I'm interested in the press in third picture.   with three hole turret. 

do you take pay pal  ?

Yes sir I do. I'll send you a PM with the info.

T.F. Jack

10 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

1st thing you'll need is a reloading manual and/or a mentor to teach you. There's 3 different presses posted. For a beginner I'd recommend either the single stage or turret press. But to get going with any of these you'd need dies, powder measure, and your bullet components. 

I'd strongly recommend a scale and a case gauge- though you can remove a cylinder from a revolver and use it as a gauge.  You also need a tumbler to clean your cases.  Look at one of the Lee Reloading Kits to see what usually comes as a package.

"Classic 4 hole turret press with #14 & #11 shell holders (454, 45c, 44/40, 38/40), 2 turrets. $80 2nd pic"

If this press is still available, I'll take it.

Let me know either way.

God Bless

Frio

46 minutes ago, Frio Canyon Ranger, SASS# 48850 said:

"Classic 4 hole turret press with #14 & #11 shell holders (454, 45c, 44/40, 38/40), 2 turrets. $80 2nd pic"

If this press is still available, I'll take it.

Let me know either way.

God Bless

Frio

Yes sir it is still available. Lol I actually just got back from the post office from dropping the other 2 off. Send me a PM with your address and we'll make payment arrangements. 

T.F. Jack

1 minute ago, Frio Canyon Ranger, SASS# 48850 said:

Actually, I can't send you a PM as your mailbox is full....but I will take the 4 Hole Turret, as per our PMs

Frio

It just rejected a personal message to you. says you can not receive PMs. My mailbox is only at 8% i'm not that popular lol. just FYI you've been posting directly on the ad. 

T.F. Jack

Archived