SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Pards 'Tornado' concerns

Widder, SASS #59054

Tried calling TN Williams this morning and the phone line is dead.

I'm hoping its just a signal station problem and our Wartrace Pards are safe from

the 'Tornado' around Nashville last night.

..........Widder

53 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Pretty sure it was a tornado, Widder.

Thanks for the correction, Marshal.

I didn't even realize I had typed in 'Hurricane' because I was thinking about Tornado..... ;)

Glad everyone appears to be safe.

TN Williams probably didn't answer his phone cause he's running around making sure his

favorite DQ's didn't get smashed.

..........Widder

TUE-03-MAR-2020

21 lost in Tennessee from the tornado that swept through there.

Let us pray for them and their families.

Cat Brules

I talked to Imis, swapped texts with Tyrel, spoke to Latigo Jim and J. Mark Flint on the phone.  Swapped greetings with several others and assured them all that we’re all okay.  

Imis says he is going down to the range at Wartrace tomorrow to make sure that there wasn’t any serious damage to the driveways or other props or stages.  

The range is probably 30 or 40 miles south of the storm’s path, but rain and straight line winds can do serious damage.

I talked to Ned, they were close enough to be able to see the tornado in the lightning flashes, but no damage. Expect to see him and y'all this Sat.

Imis  I did a little gravel work on the driveway from the rains two weeks ago. The rest is good

1 minute ago, Tequila Shooter said:

You're a good Pard Imis!

Careful, he's already got the biggest hat that can be made :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JK, Imis is one of the good guys.

I have to say that shooting TN State last year everyone I met was very friendly and I enjoyed shooting and talking with each of them.  I'm hoping to see some of y'all at the GA State match this spring!

I live less than half mile where the tornado came down.  We are fortunate, no damage here but where the tornado came down it looked like a war zone.  Hard to describe the destruction.  Our house went on generator so we saved the freezer and refrigerator and had lighting and TV for news and alerts.

Feisty and I visited Wartrace today.  No apparent damage.  

Archived