SASS Wire Forum

My New Gun Belt

Jackrabbit Joe #414

Just had to share with you all of the Fantastic new Leather rig which I just received from  Nick owner of  Tombstone Leather. 

Received it at Winter Range and used it during the match. Just plain beautiful workmanship and fantastic folks. I have attached some photos of same. It is Buckskin Leather, right & left holsters plus Cross Draw  holster which I use.

If you all want a Gun Belt check out Tombstone Leather & converse with Nick. That's all it takes. To top it all off pilgrims, my better half Sly Puppy ordered this by phone with Nick on the other end. Take a look at the photos.  It was a big surprise for me.

Just  would like to add that Tombstone Leather was Vendor at Winter Range. Again Fantastic folks.  Thanks again Nick.

For your Info; Tombstone Leather Works, Nick Asadi San Diego, Calif. 858-695-8100 

20200303_040522.jpg

20200303_040539.jpg

2 hours ago, Grass Range said:

Not buckskin but a beautiful piece of work

Referring to the color.

Thanks JRJ

I have a similar belt from Nick. He is first class. I have at least one rig from pretty much all of the major vendors, but when it came for me to choose a vendor for my son's rig, I went with Nick and he didn't disappoint. Ok that's an understatement. He not only made a very fine rig, he also added conchos and steel lining free since it was for a youth. He's all about the class.

1 minute ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

I have a similar belt from Nick. He is first class. I have at least one rig from pretty much all of the major vendors, but when it came for me to choose a vendor for my son's rig, I went with Nick and he didn't disappoint. Ok that's an understatement. He not only made a very fine rig, he also added conchos and steel lining free since it was for a youth. He's all about the class.

Yep and Nick did want to put on lots of Conchos and such but I wanted to keep it clean. Again great folks to deal with.

JRJ

33 minutes ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Yep and Nick did want to put on lots of Conchos and such but I wanted to keep it clean. Again great folks to deal with.

JRJ

Yeah mine is just like yours. Same color and material, but I have a buckle across the holster just like Eastwood's. And mine is a single holster rig. I wear two crossing belts. It's a great rig.

11 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:
4 minutes ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:   Nice looking rig, J Joe!  I'll bet it made you feel faster.......:).  I've always enjoyed Nick's craftsmanship and design skill. 

JRJ

5 minutes ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:   Nice looking rig, J Joe!  I'll bet it made you feel faster.......:).  I've always enjoyed Nick's craftsmanship and design skill. 

Quite a big change from old to the new but can't say faster until I get my hands back onto my 97. That SxS shotgun & me just can't seem to get moving. I will stick with my 97 my faithful friend.

3 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  Looking forward to seeing you and shooting with you and Sly Puppy at Eldorado.

Yo-Ho Bad Bascomb feeling mutual see you there pilgrim.

JRJ & SP

Archived