SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2020. My take.

First off,  a tremendous huge from the belly.  THANK YOU to ALL who had a hand in putting this on for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

This was indeed a tough match. A championship match!!!   But it was do-able.  Even I cleaned it!

The props were absolutely amazing!!!!!!  

Lots of options for staging your long guns.  A variety of movement.          

you had to look at the targets and decide whether to rip and spray or aim and squeeze!   The latter worked for me. 

Again,  THANK YOU!!!!

First of all I completely agree with Cheyenne.  

Secondly, the "Kid" was on our posse and it was a treat to watch him shoot.  He's a great kid.

And remember IJAFG.

Congratulations Champ!  It was a tough match to shoot clean. Aim and squeeze was definitely the right call! Way to go!!!

This was my first Winter Range and I must say it was an amazing experience. Definitely was not clean, but every stage was doable. Now, I finished last in CC, but between needing a cane and my Parkinson's, my only goal was to finish the match, and I accomplished that so that felt like a victory. And I had a reat posse that jumped in to help me move my guns to and from the line so I could play. Props were amazing. Definitely a top notch match. Love this sport and the people in it.

Congrats to Culpepper!

Sure enjoyed shooting with you (even after the "two more" stunt!) as well as everyone on our posse!  I believe that match was very well representative of what a National Match should be.  Thanks to all the Winter Range staff and Rangers that work so hard to put this match on...great job!

Archived