SASS Wire Forum

How Quickly We Age

Subdeacon Joe

Can relate to that!!!

Too bad for some of you. I'm 20 in 70, still 20 in 20:lol: Or so I think:blink:

11 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Oh how I wasted so many youthful years on such frivolous things like fast women fast cars and rot gut whiskey.

Those years weren’t wasted!!  You got memories and experience!!  Both are priceless!!

REMEMBER!!  Scars are tattoos with better stories!!:rolleyes:  :lol:  B)

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Those years weren’t wasted!!  You got memories and experience!!  Both are priceless!!

REMEMBER!!  Scars are tattoos with better stories!!:rolleyes:  :lol:  B)

Now, if I could just remember how I got those scars.......

Baby Girl was once kind enough to say to me "Your generation just does not have that 'old lady' look."

I think I look every day of my age.  But I ain't wearing old lady clothes; I ain't thinking old lady thoughts (ok, sometimes), I ain't wearing old lady shoes, and I for damned sure ain't doing old lady stuff.

20 in the 70's and 70 in the 20's.....WOW, I just realized that's me!!!

14 hours ago, MizPete said:

Baby Girl was once kind enough to say to me "Your generation just does not have that 'old lady' look."

I think I look every day of my age.  But I ain't wearing old lady clothes; I ain't thinking old lady thoughts (ok, sometimes), I ain't wearing old lady shoes, and I for damned sure ain't doing old lady stuff.

I'm 72. It's true; I remember the 'old ladies' of my childhood and youth wore black clothes, and those chunky lace-up shoes. Women that age nowadays are running in spandex!

Quickly? Hell, it’s been a long dang road for me. Sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy.

Archived