SASS Wire Forum

This week on The Gunslinger Hour...Live from Winter Range!

https://www.kabc.com/the-gunslinger-hour/

This week, we'll be reporting on Winter Range on the Gunslinger Hour; (which is actually an hour and a half, for the next few weeks,) starting at 6:30-8:00 a.m., PST.  Jeff is competing in the Classic Cowboy category, so he'll have stories to tell, while I'll be reporting LIVE from the Top Gun Shoot-off.  Who will win?  Tune in, this Sunday morning, live or via the Internet!

It's our first live remote, so this should be a hoot!  Listen in, and feel free to call in with any questions or comments at 1 (800) 222-5222.

Cheers; see you in Arizona!

FJT

86293618_203725954336217_226302385171988480_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Frederick Jackson Turner said:

https://www.kabc.com/the-gunslinger-hour/

This week, we'll be reporting on Winter Range on the Gunslinger Hour; (which is actually an hour and a half, for the next few weeks,) starting at 6:30-8:00 a.m., PST.  Jeff is competing in the Classic Cowboy category, so he'll have stories to tell, while I'll be reporting LIVE from the Top Gun Shoot-off.  Who will win?  Tune in, this Sunday morning, live or via the Internet!

It's our first live remote, so this should be a hoot!  Listen in, and feel free to call in with any questions or comments at 1 (800) 222-5222.

Cheers; see you in Arizona!

FJT

86293618_203725954336217_226302385171988480_o.jpg

FJ, looking to seeing you tomorrow.  It's only been a couple of decades since we last met.

2 hours ago, hud said:

Forty Rod???? Long time no see....

I left SoCall over five years ago and haven't been back but once to visit my daughter and her hubby.  She's moving to NC as we speak (well, likely sleeping by now) so that becomes a moot point.

Went down to Winter Range yesterday...didn't shoot because my right arm is still screwed up...but wandered around and looked for folks I knew.  Found a couple and stopped off at Cimarron's tent and The Cloak Drummer's and spent the rent.  Sorry I didn't find more old friends. 

Back home by sundown.

Invitation is still out for people to stop up here and say howdy whenever they're in the area.

BTW, one young lady looked at my badge number, 3935, and declared that she didn't ever get to speak to a dinosaur before.  If she hadn't have been so cute I'd have slapped her to sleep.  I still remember when I was the new kid on the block.  :P

might need some nice cowperson to assist with the downloading and emailing of the podcast or putting it on a site that will talk to us what is in the naughty corner.

wallabyjack300557@gmail.com  ;)

:)please:)

Archived