SASS Wire Forum

1866 .38sp Uberti Rifle Long Hunter conversion

SandyCharm

Purchased from Long Hunter race ready. Used for less than 20 matches. Replaced loading gate. Light scratches from competition handling. Sorry my camera isn’t the best. $1300 shipped to your FFL. Cashiers check or square accepted. Payment will be held for clearance. 

Since someone is probably going to ask why I’m selling it, I’m tired of buying extra guns for boyfriends to use, who end up being liars and cheats. There ya have it!

807506A4-D7B7-4867-970A-D79E08FC8BE3.jpeg

B5AC754D-68E8-47CB-81D5-650D7B5954CC.jpeg

5D10B9E3-55FB-48D6-9C87-A702D652A772.jpeg

E7C9E22A-C775-475A-ABD3-A94F58DCAB27.jpeg

D346C987-60F4-4A89-AEA8-633CD97313C8.jpeg

A89E702A-0301-4E12-8A40-C3E926CC7297.jpeg

D632555F-4A58-4BB9-9020-BB82954D8DC3.jpeg

45B969BF-5CC0-49D3-A96F-853CAFF69626.jpeg

CE04544C-5FE5-42C7-B333-ED579603F212.jpeg

howdy,first let me say you dont cheat and lie to a girl friend who loves the sport of guns.second always pay her a compliment on her looks ,,hair or dress before commenting on her sass guns.you sound like an incredible lady .i am trying to find my final sass gun which is the rifle and i would be interested in yours .but due to the fact i live in illinois and our gun laws are crazy my ( f.o.i.d ) card which we have to have here expired.i renewed it before it expired  and while the il state police  are dragging there feet its now expired and i cant buy anything without that card.i called the governeors oppice and they said they will look into it.so ill keep my eye on that pretty 1866 but im sure it dosnt compare to what you look like,so ill keep you posted.the Chicago Kidd

3 hours ago, Chicago kidd said:

howdy,first let me say you dont cheat and lie to a girl friend who loves the sport of guns.second always pay her a compliment on her looks ,,hair or dress before commenting on her sass guns.you sound like an incredible lady .i am trying to find my final sass gun which is the rifle and i would be interested in yours .but due to the fact i live in illinois and our gun laws are crazy my ( f.o.i.d ) card which we have to have here expired.i renewed it before it expired  and while the il state police  are dragging there feet its now expired and i cant buy anything without that card.i called the governeors oppice and they said they will look into it.so ill keep my eye on that pretty 1866 but im sure it dosnt compare to what you look like,so ill keep you posted.the Chicago Kidd

Not sure what's worse, getting screwed over by a cowboy or a politician who can't uphold their oath to uphold and defend the constitution.  We're going through the same thing here in WA/OR.  Best of luck to ya!

1 hour ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

I'll be your boyfriend if you throw in the '66, Miss SandyCharm.:D

HAHA, the next cowboy is coming with their own gear plus a demonstration that they can reload and clean guns.  I may request references from other cowgirls as well!

Today I even see guys walking their lady from the inside of the walk.  Old school guys walk on the outside and open doors for their lady.  They also have no work ethics and are willing to play with their games on TV rather the be outside working for a living.  Good luck Sandy in the future

Archived