SASS Wire Forum

DEMOCRATS DEBATE??

Tequila Shooter

I tried to watch it last night and it was like watching a room full of children all screaming for attention.  There was no debate just a lot of finger pointing, yelling, and grandiose ideas being spewed.  The rules were largely ignored so I thought what they should do is have 2 lights in front of each candidate one red one green.  When they are allowed to talk the green light goes on and their microphone comes on.  When the predetermined time runs out the light turns red and their microphone is shut off and the cameras go to either the next speaker or the moderators.  But listening to the policies they put forth I didn't hear anything that sounded reasonable or doable.  JMHO

Tequila Shooter:

I could not agree with you more.

I had always thought they should be in glass booths with a microphone that would automatically shut off after their allotted time. ;)

As to the policies they were spewing, sure $8 Billion here, $10 Billion there, who cares about the deficit at this point. :angry:

10 minutes ago, One Eyed Sam said:

I thought about shock collars but that's not humane but killing the microphone would be a good idea

That's the same thing my wife said last night.  :D

I asked alexa to put the tv on criminal minds and she puts the debate on....:P

5 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

I asked alexa to put the tv on criminal minds and she puts the debate on....:P

Charlie,

Now that there is just plain.....image.png.9ad95847d3355daaa264fd738c9cc4da.png

The thing that that really bugs me is that both parties (Republican & Democrat) are spending (printing) money like a pack of starving wolves feeding on an animal. Used to be the Republicans were the ones who were looking after our money and how we spent it. Not any more. If I ran my personal finances like our government runs it's finances, I'd have to live another 500 years to pay off my debt.  Rant over!!!

Sorry to be vague, I have the Flu-A (grandson-itis).

My first thought was Ocasio-Cortez as VP, then Prez when Sanders dies in office.
However, she is not old enough, so says the Constitution.

This makes me think of what other merde-for-brains VP he could pick..
Warren, Hillary, Ilhan Omar, or ??

Just now, bgavin said:

My first thought was Ocasio-Cortez as VP, then Prez when Sanders dies in office.

My question marks were not aimed at who he'd pick, rather what makes you so certain the Sanders would die in office should he be elected?

The only sure way to know that is if Felonia von Pantsuit agreed to be his VP and I doubt that will happen.

23 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Maybe he'll pick Buttigieg, and we can all plaster bumper stickers on our cars saying ***BUTT-BERN 2020*** :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

My question marks were not aimed at who he'd pick, rather what makes you so certain the Sanders would die in office should he be elected?

The only sure way to know that is if Felonia von Pantsuit agreed to be his VP and I doubt that will happen.

Tyrel,

I doubt it....just like the milk thread...:P

Old Inventory | WAY PAST HER SELL-BY DATE | image tagged in memes,hillary clinton | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

tenor (1).gif 

I need some eye bleach now after seeing everything about the thing this morning .  Just to much like 2 year olds' fighting over the last lick of a sucker

Aww c’mon we all learned that there’s been 150 MILLION GUN DEATHS since 2007!! That’s what Ol’ Uncle Joe said!:lol:

16 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Aww c’mon we all learned that there’s been 150 MILLION GUN DEATHS since 2007!! That’s what Ol’ Uncle Joe said!:lol:

Well, following that line of thinking and believing more gaffes - another's initials tells us what the whole debate was about  :rolleyes:

Assuming Bernie gets the nomination, I see him picking Amy Klobuchar as his running mate. That will be a tough ticket to beat. 

As far as I’m concerned, she’s the best of the candidates, but don’t see her getting the nomination. 

IMO, Bloomberg will bribe Sanders (again) to step down.
Bloomberg will then buy the nomination at a brokered DNC convention.

If any of these clowns win the election, the CA lead ban will become small potatoes by comparison.

Wait, there was a debate?

From what I heard on news radio this morning, I thought there was a new pro wrestling show on Tuesday nights!

I have found that my blood pressure has been excellent for the past few years due to a serious lack of watching TV news and watching events like last night's debate on TV.

Just to be fair I will not be watching the Republican debates :rolleyes::D

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have found that my blood pressure has been excellent for the past few years due to a serious lack of watching TV news and watching events like last night's debate on TV.

Just to be fair I will not be watching the Republican debates :rolleyes::D

Republican debates? Trump vs. who???

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Republican debates? Trump vs. who???

+1   tenor.gif

Is it just me - or is it a coincidence that Bernie Sanders and Larry Fine have the same hairdo?

Six "stooges"

Two of them, different from the others...

...two women / two Stooges named curly??

...just sayin

Tomi Lahren (Fox News) this morning described it as being like "a nursing home cafeteria that ran out of Jell-o!  Everyone was very upset, very angry, very old and pushing a lot of very strange ideas!"  :lol:

https://youtu.be/tSYHRswflkY?t=35  

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I think you and Widder are a little slow in the uptake here... :P

Okay I missed your sarcasm, good one Pat!;)

Archived