SASS Wire Forum

The misadventures of Widder and Red Knee

Tennessee williams

Why Widder doesn't set targets

A lot of folks don't know it, but Widder and Red Knee used to like to set up targets so they could get out of paying the entrance fee to shoot way back when they were pups. The problem was, the club had a first come, first served policy on setting up the targets in exchange for a free shoot. Purly being the man he is, not only usually gave them a whoopin' at the match but added insult to injury by beating them to set targets too. 

One particular Thursday evening Widder and Red Knee was sitting around talking while they snacked on some candy they stole from some kid that didn't know any better than to walk down Red Knees' road after dusk. Widder said they just had to beat Purly at setting targets Saturday and he was tired of getting beat by him at everything. Red Knee accidentally had an original thought to go set the targets the next day instead of getting up early on the weekend. Widder, not being much of an idea getter himself agreed to meet him the next day.

Friday was windier than a sack full of farts but they figured they'd go ahead and get it over with. They started with the biggest target they had. It was a big 4ft by 8ft target that even Widder has trouble missing. Well about the time they wrestled the target out of the building, a big gust of wind came up. It picked that target up and flipped it in the air over to the next shooting bay and bounced off of a loading table and stuck plumb in the side of the outhouse. About that time Widder let go of it. Red knee came running over and asked him if he was ok. Widder said, "on second thought, there ain't no need of picking on Purly. Let's just let him set targets from now on".

And now you know the whole story.:ph34r:

This video above is from a Professional Wrestling Manager during an interview in 1988.

His name is Ron Wright.   

If you watch the first part of the video, Mr Wright is actually talking about TN Williams and

his reputation.

Now, I ain't saying that TN Williams is a liar, but every time he enters one of those 'Biggest Liars'

contest, no body challenges him.   And its obvious that this wrestling Manager knows of

TN Williams reputation.

On a side note:  The man behind Ron Wright has been mistaken for TN Williams, but it ain't.

He is the Mongolian Stomper..... not the 'Tennessee Fibber'.

Politicians who run for local offices in Middle Tennessee actually run advertisments claiming they

are not associated nor acquainted with TN Williams.

And Red Knee would never take time to set up targets cause he's too busy still trying to learn

how to shoot his 97..... :lol:

..........Widder

Red Knee is gonna be mad at TN Williams for telling a big 'fib' about him.

But it really don't matter because Red Knee never did like him much anyhow.

You know how most match applications ask folks WHO they would like to Posse with?

I've heard some folks have listed TN Williams as someone NOT to posse with..... :lol:

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

Below is a copy of the picture TN Williams gave to all the little kids at Church for Christmas.

He told them all it was a picture of him and Wonder Woman flying in her

invisible air plane.

".....................................................................

.                                                        .

........................................................................                                           

..........Widder

44 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Red Knee is gonna be mad at TN Williams for telling a big 'fib' about him.

But it really don't matter because Red Knee never did like him much anyhow.

I've knocked down and crawled over people bigger'n Red Knee just to get into a fight!:P

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Now, I ain't saying that TN Williams is a liar, but every time he enters one of those 'Biggest Liars'

contest, no body challenges him.   And its obvious that this wrestling Manager knows of

TN Williams reputation.

On a side note:  The man behind Ron Wright has been mistaken for TN Williams, but it ain't.

He is the Mongolian Stomper..... not the 'Tennessee Fibber'.

Politicians who run for local offices in Middle Tennessee actually run advertisments claiming they

are not associated nor acquainted with TN Williams

Come to think of it. You remind me of one of them professional wrestling managers. What is his name...oh yeah! The Mouth of the South! Jimmy Hart

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Come to think of it. You remind me of one of them professional wrestling managers. What is his name...oh yeah! The Mouth of the South! Jimmy Hart

You sure you ain't related to Dusty Rhodes?

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You keep eatin them Nanner Splits and you're gonna look like him also.

:lol:

..........Widder

You know you can keep up with him eat'in them nanner splits bless your heart.  ;)  :D

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You keep eatin them Nanner Splits and you're gonna look like him also.

:lol:

..........Widder

Widder it's a good thing you dont have the lies you've told sticking out of you. Youd look like a porcupine.

..........Tennessee W (atleast I'm not so old my blood type has been discontinued):lol:

Archived