SASS Wire Forum

USFA White Grips On eBay

Cholla

I was doing a search on eBay for parts for my US Revolver breaktop and these came up in the search. I thought someone on here might be interested. I am in no way affiliated with the person doing the auction.

I believe they are for a USFA revolver.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/U-S-Revolver-Grips-with-US-logo-white/132669086958?hash=item1ee3b19cee:g:8wYAAOSwEzJbKAwX

Well the grips came in today. They definitely aren't meant for USFA SAA pistols. The site and the package certainly imply it because they look like USFA grips but they don't actually say it. They look like they would fit a Uberti with a little grinding and drilling (see pic). I'll keep 'em for the future since they were pretty cheap.

20200302_175920.jpg

Doesn't look great, although they look like the USFA grips.  Are they oversize?  If the grip is long enough to span the toe and heel, it might work with some adjustment towards the top where it fits against the web of the grip frame even if the overall grip is not perfect.  Most of the USFA grips I had needed to be fitted if they weren't original to the gun.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would take some major modifications to the flat side of the grip for them to work

The company did refund my money, less shipping though so good for them.

Too bad they didn’t work!   :(

CB

Archived