SASS Wire Forum

Small Victories

Pat Riot

My wife just said to me “I am going to put this on the work bench in your garage” as she showed me a little container of wood popsicle sticks that I collected for spreading glues and greases. 

I thought to myself “Yep, life is good. She finally calls it like I see it. My garage.” :D

39 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My wife just said to me “I am going to put this on the work bench in your garage” as she showed me a little container of wood popsicle sticks that I collected for spreading glues and greases. 

I thought to myself “Yep, life is good. She finally calls it like I see it. My garage.” :D

Lucky you, It's only MY garage when it need cleaning or blown out.

49 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

She’s working up to pointing out that she does not have She Shed.

Oh, funny you should mention that. She was looking at garden sheds at Costco the other day...hmmm

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Then you woke up from your dream :P

OLG 

BE CAREFUL!  There is no telling where a little can-full of popsicle sticks will lead!!

:excl:

Women seem to regard the garage as a black hole into another universe, which has plenty of room to store everything that is no longer suitable for use in the house but is too valuable to throw away.

Duffield

4 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Women seem to regard the garage as a black hole into another universe, which has plenty of room to store everything that is no longer suitable for use in the house but is too valuable to throw away.

Duffield

I guess that is the reason your car sits outside.....

Texas Lizard

5 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I guess that is the reason your car sits outside.....

Texas Lizard

Yep.

10 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Duffield

There is a guy in my neighborhood that has a three car garage........filled with boxes and junk. Sitting outside of that three car garage is a '67 Corvette, one of those C7 Z06 super Corvette and an older model Chevy pickup that probably cost $65,000 when new. Remember that the Florida sun, heat, rain and humidity is terrible on vehicles. I just can't wrap my mind around that one.

We put up a new garage/shop a year ago last summer. It was my 65th birthday present!

Schoolmarm will come out to check on me when it’s hot, if she’s walking the dog, or to bring sandwiches or refreshments.

Otherwise, she has little interest and doesn’t invade or interrupt.

Hey Pat,

Whether it's your garage or not, I want to know where you PUT the container of Popsicle sticks. :o:P

Archived