SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders

Purly SASS # 57438

Y'all keep agitatin the Purly Man and he's gonna whoop out his lightnin fast 73

and put a royal whoopin on everybody.

Don't go kickin that sleeping dog..... ;)

I don't know what name he's given it (his favorite 73) but ya better hope he

keeps it back home in the safe.

Cause when he lays hands on it, its 'Katie barr the door' time.

..........Widder

21 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I'm going to put my money on Mr. Purly!

I think that if Purly wins overall again, he should buy the beers at the Mexican Restaurant!

4 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

I think that if Purly wins overall again, he should buy the beers at the Mexican Restaurant!

Seems like I heard that before. 

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Red’s thirst might put a big dent in Purly’s wallet. Throw in Charlie and Purly might be broke!

You are right Bill. Those two are hard to keep up with.

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Y'all keep agitatin the Purly Man and he's gonna whoop out his lightnin fast 73

and put a royal whoopin on everybody.

Don't go kickin that sleeping dog..... ;)

I don't know what name he's given it (his favorite 73) but ya better hope he

keeps it back home in the safe.

Cause when he lays hands on it, its 'Katie barr the door' time.

..........Widder

I think I'll bring # 2 tomorrow. 

The targets are set. Looks like Sudden Sam has some good stages for us . It's about time to , like Charly said. " let your guns do the talking."

7 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Seems like I heard that before.   Yes you have, and my mental math will be better this month.....

You are right Bill. Those two are hard to keep up with.  Don't worry Bill his pockets are DEEEEEP!

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I think I'll bring # 2 tomorrow. 

The targets are set. Looks like Sudden Sam has some good stages for us . It's about time to , like Charly said. " let your guns do the talking."

I'm feeling pretty good.  Had good matches last Saturday and Sunday clean both of them.

On 2/24/2020 at 8:27 PM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Looking forward to shooting with you Max.

Yeah, man! It's been awhile. I wish I had been practicing like I know you have. I haven't shot since we last shot together. And, my foot hurts. Got some other problems too that will slow me down, but I don't like to complain.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:45 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I'll have to miss this one Purly, I've been having to walk wit a cane for a week and a half now. I'm afraid the Bunkhouse Boss would skin me alive if I told he I was driving to Georgia to shoot a match. Maybe I'll be able to make the 5th Saturday match in May. Hope y'all have a great match. 

Randy

Randy, this would be a good time for us for you to shoot. It might slow you down a bit!

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Are the stages posted anywhere?

Bill, they don't post the stages but you will like them. I didn't see the stage instructions but all the targets look good.

18 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Randy, this would be a good time for us for you to shoot. It might slow you down a bit!

Right now it would slow me down a lot, but I usually can't keep up with you and Purly anyway.  Hope y'all have a great match today!

Thanks

Randy

42 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Your mental game worked.:o

just like I planned. One of these times I will actually get him to buy me a beer though.....

Scores attached. Congratulations to Hurricane Charley and his talking guns!

2-29-2020 combined (1).pdf

21 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

just like I planned. One of these times I will actually get him to buy me a beer though.....

Scores attached. Congratulations to Hurricane Charley and his talking guns!

2-29-2020 combined (1).pdf 95.18 kB · 2 downloads

Just think, if you hadn't slowed down to take a breath your guns would have talked louder!

Good shootin and Congrats to Charly.

Hate that I missed what was surely an epic battle between the forces of good and Purly. My daughter had her first soccer practice of the season yesterday. I figured seeing as how I was helping coach, I'd better not miss this one. She is all signed up for sass and shoots with me at the house. I just cant get her to go to a match. Shes kind of shy like me.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hate that I missed what was surely an epic battle between the forces of good and Purly. My daughter had her first soccer practice of the season yesterday. I figured seeing as how I was helping coach, I'd better not miss this one. She is all signed up for sass and shoots with me at the house. I just cant get her to go to a match. Shes kind of shy like me.:ph34r:

Just tell her .. 'Widder will be there'..... (assuming its warm)

Your whole family will want to come..... :lol:

..........Widder

On 2/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, Ringer said:

Just think, if you hadn't slowed down to take a breath your guns would have talked louder!

Good shootin and Congrats to Charly.

I am fine being in Charley's rear view mirror.............By that I mean filling up the whole mirror that says objects are closer than they appear.

Archived