SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders

Purly SASS # 57438

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders we be having a 5th Saturday match February 29th.  Also, there will be a PCC 2 stage match from 8.30 to 9.45. 

Cowboy match safety briefing at 10. Come shoot with us. 5 stages.

3 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders we be having a 5th Saturday match February 29th.  Also, there will be a PCC 2 stage match from 8.30 to 9.45. 

Cowboy match safety briefing at 10. Come shoot with us. 5 stages.

You gonna whoop up on Charlie agin?

23 hours ago, Ringer said:

You gonna whoop up on Charlie agin?

22 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

That's always the plan. Just didn't work yesterday.

Charlie who?

:lol:

..........Widder

The Payne cowpeople are coming. Don't beat me too bad if you want me to come back!

55 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I once sent Purly my email and he got me subpoenaed..... :lol:

..........Widder

Is that one of them desserts you git at the Mexican restaurant?  Good with ice cream and honey.

1 hour ago, Double Barrel, SASS 34765 said:

Widder,

How are you posting? I thought you were in hibernation.

Did Tennessee Williams get you set up with some of that fancy auto posting software?

DB

TN Williams 'stole' my SASSS password and is known for posting comments using my name.

He's one ornery Cowboy.   I hope he don't get in here and modify my post.   

I hope to see my shadow soon, along with warm weather.   Ole man winter is not my friend.

..........Widder

Purly, I'm gonna try. Sometimes though I get skeered feet. Not me, mind you. Just my feet. I'm as brave a feller as the day is long. I remember one time, I was nosing through my barn when it was getting near dark. I was tip toeing down the center stall trying not to trip over anything. I turned the corner and looked in a side stall and there was a bobcat staring at me with hackles raised. Now I wasn't gonna let no bobcat bull me any but my feet had me out of the barn and half way back to the house before I could draw my pistol and get a shot off. That's just the way my feet are. They wont listen to reason. 

28 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Purly, I'm gonna try. Sometimes though I get skeered feet. Not me, mind you. Just my feet. I'm as brave a feller as the day is long. I remember one time, I was nosing through my barn when it was getting near dark. I was tip toeing down the center stall trying not to trip over anything. I turned the corner and looked in a side stall and there was a bobcat staring at me with hackles raised. Now I wasn't gonna let no bobcat bull me any but my feet had me out of the barn and half way back to the house before I could draw my pistol and get a shot off. That's just the way my feet are. They wont listen to reason. 

Purly, like I've told everybody......... TN Williams is a world class, Tennessee Liar.

The ONLY part of that story which is true is that his feet are faster than his shooting..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder  (what don't tell lies)

1 minute ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Tyrel your invited to the party too. We are right off exit 1- 75 Ga. /Tn. line. Not to far from you. 

Purly, I'd love too but it's close to a 3 hour drive and I've committed to helping hang steel up in Bowling Green this Saturday.

I will try to make it down sometime this year. 

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Purly, like I've told everybody......... TN Williams is a world class, Tennessee Liar.

The ONLY part of that story which is true is that his feet are faster than his shooting..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder  (what don't tell lies)

Widder(what is now known as the Mouth of the South) had to go to the sleep Dr the other day. They asked him why he only sleeps 4hrs a night. He told them that's all the time that was left after sittin up all night thinking of new lies to tell. I didn't tell Widder, but I called that Dr and told them he might get 4hrs of sleep at night but his mouth only gets about a half hour.:ph34r:

I'll have to miss this one Purly, I've been having to walk wit a cane for a week and a half now. I'm afraid the Bunkhouse Boss would skin me alive if I told he I was driving to Georgia to shoot a match. Maybe I'll be able to make the 5th Saturday match in May. Hope y'all have a great match. 

Randy

Ringer and Purly,

I ran into Hurricane Charley this morning at a job site and told him he better get on the interweb and defend himself. What he said in response was simply brilliant. He said "I let my guns do the talking!" So I am guessing it is on this Saturday.

34 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Ringer and Purly,

I ran into Hurricane Charley this morning at a job site and told him he better get on the interweb and defend himself. What he said in response was simply brilliant. He said "I let my guns do the talking!" So I am guessing it is on this Saturday.

I tried to get Purly send me a copy of the stages so we could run them here but haven't heard a peep.

Doubt I'll be driving 9 hours to shoot the monthly.

I'll let Purly handle my light work.

Besides, HC needs to be watching out for Jen. :D

4 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I'm going to put my money on Mr. Purly!

I'll back your play....... unless YOU plan to be there.   You can take the Purly Man!

;)

..........Widder

9 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Sharyn and I will both be there, but I don't know about beating Purly.

Bill, maybe we can get on the same posse. If I ask to be on a posse they usually put me somewhere else. 

Archived