SASS Wire Forum

pics of ugly guns.

Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L

2 minutes ago, Brimstone Bill Willson said:

Sorry if Mauvice is watching, but this was pretty bad, they scribbled their name in 4 or 5 locations on this gun:

left 1.jpg

Who made this?  It looks a little different from a real Colt.  First thing I noticed was the thicker topstrap.   Then the odd markings.   Got a pic of the whole thing?

Another Ugly Gun.  A Mexican Colt made in Spain around 1900 or so.  Reportedly used in the Mexican Revolution.

EE09779E-BF30-47B8-8B77-AC6C0654C0B3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Cypress Sam, SASS #10915 said:

Another Ugly Gun.  A Mexican Colt made in Spain around 1900 or so.  Reportedly used in the Mexican Revolution.

EE09779E-BF30-47B8-8B77-AC6C0654C0B3.jpeg

Local gun shop has gotten at least two of then in in the past couple of years.  The last one was made like that with Remington style frame and back strap together. 

26 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

Local gun shop has gotten at least two of then in in the past couple of years.  The last one was made like that with Remington style frame and back strap together. 

Some questsions...

Does gunshop have a website?

How much are they asking?

Would you shoot one if you owned one?

These look intriguing to me, and if the price is right....

2 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

This one is made the same way.  Kind of a hybrid of a Colt and Remington.  Neither ones parts will interchange without a lot of modification.  But it’s ugly!

1 minute ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

At first glance, I thought you were posting this till I noticed the trigger was on the wrong side. 

shoot-yourself-gun_400x400.jpg

This is for someone who only wants to fire a gun once.

2 minutes ago, Major BS Walker Regulator said:

This is for someone who only wants to fire a gun once.

All this time I thought it was for people with no hands who needed to pull the trigger with their left toe. 

My mom says it's the starter pistol for the democratic primary race.  But polyticks aint allowed here so I won't say that. 

"TK pistol, model of 1926" (Пистолет ТК образца 1926 года).

6.35mm (.25 acp)
Mine is buried somewhere in the back room...maybe dig it out tomorrow.

Picture this one with the bluing severely "blood mottled" (no rust or pitting).

Tula Korovin 6.35.jpg

Rossi Circuit Judge.  Don't have a pic of mine, this is a stock photo.  Got it for my wife, she didn't like it.  I don't like it, but she won't let me sell it or give it away.  I'm against any revolver where you put your hand in front of the cylinder.  But aside form that, the action is terrible and there's no use for it.  So it just sits there taking up space in my gun safe.  Because of how short it is and the oddly shaped stock, it takes up as much room as an AR (about 2 guns worth).  I hate this thing more than I can articulate.  If it was legal to cut it down to a pistol I'd be fine.  At least then it wouldn't take up so much room.  I still want a judge, but owning this kind of soured me on them. 

image.jpeg.2d427f029cf2f0454a94604bd14d6b1f.jpeg

Archived